Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait; Having a delusional fantasy about any girl that is nice to you for over 5 seconds

Deleted member 250

Deleted member 250

Left the Incel Community
-
You imagine having a lifetime with her, marriage, you take her virginity on the honeymoon and she gives birth to a set of twins

Not sure where I'm supposed to go to find a girl who is nice to me for five seconds

I barely meet girls, I barely go outside

not really, you're just projecting your own cucked mindset.

Incel Trait: Projecting your shitty personality onto other incels, assuming every other incel is just as much of a cuck and pussy worshipper.

Brutal. Even your own mind is no respite from suffering.
In my dreams I get to actually punch them or assault them though, that's where my respite from suffering comes from

In my dreams I get to actually punch them or assault them though, that's where my respite from suffering comes from
Based :feelsokman: Brutally mogs me at having violent dreams.

Incel Trait: Projecting your shitty personality onto other incels, assuming every other incel is just as much of a cuck and pussy worshipper.
How is it cucked to like a girl

It’s all your reptile brain bro. Shit sucks.

No girls are nice to me, but I still fantasize :(

its not about liking a girl, its about obsessing over a foid you dont even know and who interacted with you for 5 seconds JFL. That bitch forgot about you right after the interaction, meanwhile she lives rent free in your head while you're rubbing your cock and fantasizing about shit that will never come true, something which will only further harm your already damaged psyche and cause you suffering in the long-run.

Some incels here seem very masochistic, they seem to enjoy intentionally causing themselves pain. I could never do that.

You'll grow out of that shit. After a while you'll realize they're not actually being nice, it's just generic politeness at best or a way to deal with you and get you out of their sight as fast as possible at worst.

No girl ever treated me nice though

its not about liking a girl, its about obsessing over a foid you dont even know and who interacted with you for 5 seconds JFL. That bitch forgot about you right after the interaction, meanwhile she lives rent free in your head while you're rubbing your cock and fantasizing about shit that will never come true, something which will only further harm your already damaged psyche and cause you suffering in the long-run.

Some incels here seem very masochistic, they seem to enjoy intentionally causing themselves pain. I could never do that.
True that she will forget you instantly but its a good cope to have oneitis

because she's probably a slut who has multiple Chads blowing up her phone trying to use her as a fleshlight AGAIN

My least favorite incel trait to admit but I have it.

because she's probably a slut who has multiple Chads blowing up her phone trying to use her as a fleshlight AGAIN

EXACTLY THIS! OP is probably imagining that the foid is some traditional housewife from the patriarchal era, meanwhile that same foid is licking Chad's asshole.

And what if she is a virgin

Cope harder
Youre a literal child, you just haven't seen enough to know just how emberassing such delusions are.

Your female classmates have all already sucked dicks and fucked. They just don't include you in it.

Youre a literal child, you just haven't seen enough to know just how emberassing such delusions are.

Your female classmates have all already sucked dicks and fucked. They just don't include you in it.
How old are you? You are the king of cope nation

How old are you? You are the king of cope nation
By 14 or 15, there is absolutely 0% chance they haven't fucked. They then become used to it and do it more and more.

Just not with you.

Its even worse when you get lost in the thought of living a better life with that person

I can't relate tbh

It's just daydreaming , No need to call opie a cuck. If positive feedback from a female triggers him , Then that's it. It's not like he's pursuing her with that idea on his mind

That's how starved my mind is :cryfeels:

Um...no.

On the rare occasions when a foid is nice to me, I know it's just because of her job, or she has ulterior motives. I've been blackpilled long enough to know that no woman will ever be attracted to a 5'7" hapacel like me. All foids only want tall Chads and Tyrones.

Sometimes nat as was before

Brutal but true, although it was way worse than I was a teenage/early 20s. Now I am experienced, but still Fall easily for women which are nice to me on a regular basis. It’s a delusion which bursts after trying to approach them. But at least I am sober for a month or so after every rejection.

Agreed OP. Mine pisses me the hell off with their false hoping and then act like nothing.