Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait: having a gaming laptop

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
If you have a gaming laptop you probably make pussies dry ngl.

Gaming Desktop master race checking in

i had a gaming laptop when i was in uni

just a regular laptop, where the hoes at?

Console pleb here, thinking about buying a computer for gaming so I can play grand strategy games like EU4

I don't need one to make pussies dry tbh my face is enough

My daily driver is a shitty old HP laptop i got in December 2010. It came with an Intel Pentium and 4GB of RAM but i upgraded to an i5, 8GB of RAM a 500GB SSD and put Linux on it and its a beast considering its 10 years old.

My gaming needs are satisfied by being an xboxcel.

You know i have considered getting an old gaming laptop when my current laptop blows up but i would probably go back to using my old Thinkpad full time - although thats on its last legs as well.

mine has a red backlit keyboard.

I only have an old ass PC bought in 2011 which is specs-mogged by my smartphone bought two years ago :lul::feelsrope:

Gaming laptops are pussy magnets compared to gaming desktops. A laptop implies you have reasons to leave your house.

I don't have a gaming laptop

Bought a gaming laptop to run AI stuff. The only "games" I have are honeyselect and gtav which I haven't played in a month.

I exclusively use desktops that I built.

I have spent tons of money into my gaming desktop only to realize I don't like gaming anymore, at least the GTX 1070 and 4k monitor were paid by the government.Nowadays it just sitting on the desk and taking dust I don't even use it to surf the web because I'm too lazy to sit in a desk and my chair is super uncomfortable

Lol yea I have a gaming laptop. They look so nice, especially with the backlit keyboards. Got mine in 2016, asus gtx 960m

I have a gaming laptop because the specs were pretty good for the price for a laptop, but now I wish I built another PC because I usually use my old PC and rarely the laptop
I would never buy a gaming laptop even if the specs were good because the stupid backlit RGB keyboard and the cringe logos make you look like such a massive fag if you pull that thing out in public.
Lol yea I have a gaming laptop. They look so nice, especially with the backlit keyboards. Got mine in 2016, asus gtx 960m
You must be a zoomer if these aesthetics appeal to you.

i have an x230, not one of those fancy x1
brutal, mine is x504
Cope. Macbook is the only normie computer. If you have a chinkpad people know you are virgin.
MacBook is a sign of mental retardation, and it makes sense that only virgins know anything about PCs

I had one but gave it to my brother when I got a pc a few months ago

I use my dad'd old work laptop for everything

chromebook gang checking in

thinkpad is a slayer's choice
jfl i have an asus gaming laptop cause no money for PC
weird, I thought gaming laptops were way more expensive than pcs. I can custom build a rtx 2080 desktop for the price of a decent gaming laptop

I only have a pc ngl

weird, I thought gaming laptops were way more expensive than pcs. I can custom build a rtx 2080 desktop for the price of a decent gaming laptop
I bought this one on discount so its $1000 in poverty bucks ($400 USD)

brutal, mine is x504

MacBook is a sign of mental retardation, and it makes sense that only virgins know anything about PCs

I have a w500 with win XP sp3
i think @ShadowTheEdgehog have one
Yes. I grew up with an r40 and later switched to a w500.

I have never owned a computer other than a Thinkpad. In all my life.
i think @ShadowTheEdgehog have one
Also, apple products are retard-tier. I've never seen anybody in IT that likes them. I used to work in retail, apple customers are slugs.

It's like strapping a Casio calculator to your forehead and thinking you're smart.

Last edited: