Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel Trait: Having a shitty phone

N-Digger

N-Digger

aussiecel
★★★
Having a old and/or cheap phone is the ultimate Incel trait. Bonus points if the screen is cracked and the phone is visibly damaged. Sub 5 men have shitty phones because we have no contacts and don't have any social media. Normies like buying the latest phone because it's a status symbol (status symbols won't help incels because everyone hates us) and because they spend so much time on them talking to friends, browsing social media and taking selfies. The reason why a damaged and cracked phone makes it worse is because it is a sign that you have given up or you are a poorcel. You will never see a Chad with a shitty phone.

i have an iphone which is worse than anything tbh

Over for nokiacels

brutal truth. I have old iPhone x while normies and Chad's always have latest iPhone 11

normies always need new phones to keep up on social media

I have an s10 plus

Incel phone anything less than £400

Nope. I phonemog most. I replace my phones at least every two years. You need a good phone for work and communicating with friends.

I have a iphone 7
Same, I won't even get rid of it unless it completely dies.
I even got it as a gift from my mother so won't be a loss on my part.
I have mine for almost 3 years now.

I have a chink phone

I walked around with a Samsung galaxy S4 for 6 years. I finally bought a OnePlus 6 in March. I had to do it because I got mocked regularly for having the shittiest phone in the entire class.
What a bunch of consumerist cucks. They are mocking you because you won't bow down to the corporate overlords and buy their garbage JFL.

Nope. I phonemog most. I replace my phones at least every two years. You need a good phone for work and communicating with friends.
Its over for RicheRichcel

My old phone was fucked up like me.

I forgot to mention this in the initial post but the phone I currently have is a Motorola g5s plus which cost me $300. My phone is so shit most people can't even recognise the brand. It has a cracked screen as well and scratches of the back.

My phone is the Nokia Model 100. Looks like an incel and acts like an incel. Simple and does the job well done!

I didnt have an iphone til 2014 and I still have that same shitty iphone lol @ getting a new one when youre an incel

i remember the first time i got a phone, i was 17. it was some shitty iphone 4 with a heavily cracked screen that no one else wanted

Your phone is who you are, literally.

iPhones are normie tier, I had a Dell Streak which was a huge 5" brick of a phone before anyone had such big phones, except nobody liked it so it was discontinued

Fuck these traits are always true with me. I have an iPhone 6s from 2015, screen always cracks, battery barely works, part of the screen is dark, and the home button doesn’t work anymore

i have an iphone 11
It’s beyond over for Lagdroidcels

I didnt have any phone until 19.(dedsrs) But my dad finally bought me a redmi note 8 which i dont even use except browsing incels.co and playing games. I dont even have a simcard jfl.

Thankfully I could afford a decent used up phone
I had tons of shitty ones b4 this btw

How to afford all those phones then?
Because they are not very expensive , costing only ~$1k. There are many things which are more important that I can't afford such as being private schooled , a performance car. A phone is nothing. I see little shits that are 12 years old have an iPhone 11 pro.

I don't have a phone.
i have a small pocket computer that has a phone built-in to it.

I use an iphone 5 lmao

I don't have a phone.
i have a small pocket computer that has a phone built-in to it.
tZmugsO.gif

i have a samsung galaxy s5, so im like 5 versions behind now

Incel phone anything less than £400
Mine was 200$ when it came out 2 years ago or so. I have had 3 phones in my whole life, this one being the third ofc, over for us poorcels.

This is how normies are. They always need the newest clothes, phones, consoles and trendy useless products like fidget spinners. They are even more predictable than NPCs.
You have people being worked to death in factories in some third-world shithole soley for the sake of producing the latest consumerist garbage that no-one truly needs. Why do people need a new phone every two years? All they do with new phones is slightly increase the processing power (which is useless because a phone can't do anything that needs a lot of processing power), give it a better camera and add a new gimmick like not having buttons or changing the headphone jack.

lg g3 phone here

Old LG G5 that i changed the screen and replaced the battery.

Incel trait: only getting calls or messages from mom

normies always need new phones to keep up on social media
i had 2 smartphones in my whole life one was a 2011 phone wich i used to 2018 and now i'm using a 2017 huawei

i only have a cheap one, so my doctors/lawyers can contact me. Also my mom. That's it.

kek i bought my last phone 7 years ago, well even later than that i think. i just use the company phones that is some shitty android and i have my nokia as a backup. why would i care about getting a shinny piece of plastic?

i have a bad phone ngl

Incel trait: Not having a phone.