Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: having crushes/oneitis for hundreds of days if not years

Chinkbonics

Chinkbonics

But he reminds me of my brother!
★★★
Actual good looking men don't need to crush on somebody for more than a day; in fact women will take it upon themselves to initiate a relationship. They don't have to do much of anything. While you're orbiting your oneitis for weeks upon months upon years, it's plain and simple that she is perfectly fine with not getting together with you. Even if you're too high inhib to approach, autistic, etc., these reasons still point to the fact that you as an incel have only experienced negative reinforcement from interacting with women since the day you were born. Simply change your personality and stop being misogynistic! Instead of being a creep, you'll be a submissive orbiter nice guy cuck and a betabux at best! Chad can be either a dark triad or a nice guy and it'll work out. You have no options.

(edit: This would more likely be experienced by former bluepilled incels before being blackpilled)

Last edited:
my first crush lasted from late 4th grade until early 6th grade. completely dumb

then i had another crush that lasted through all of 8th grade.

don't get them anymore though, because i know they all are sluts and are currently fucking someone else

I don't think I've ever had a crush, and even if I did, I have zero chance.

don't get them anymore though, because i know they all are sluts and are currently fucking someone else

Can definitely relate, as soon I hit realization this shit just stopped

Yea in my teenage yrs unfortunately

I'm glad I have made this mistake for only a short period of time so I could learn from it. Was a Russian foid, I was 'competing' with a Brazilian guy, despite our competition in this area we were still great friends. It had been going on for awhile, it was part work related and we had all gone out together as a group several times and been together a lot. I really thought I had a chance with her. One time, we were watching a film together in the common area and she puts her leg over mine, dangling her shoe and looking at me, she then sighs and takes it off herself. She then rests her head on my shoulder, knowing I can do absolutely nothing as we are surrounded by people.

She had been doing many of these types of things for awhile, in areas where I could no nothing, and it was driving me insane! I was horny as fuck! Making me crazy!

Anyway, we all went out together a few more times and I thought I was making progress, using my new 'gaming' PUA 'skills' and thinking I can win this, making progress, doing 'text game' and everything else.

Then one day my Brazilian friend forwards me a text she sent him, he had teased her about liking me, she said: 'it's impossible for us to be in a relationship, it will never happen, I don't want to give him false hope, he's such a good friend, I just like to hug him like a big Teddy Bear!'

My friend: k k k bro (laughing in Brazilian)

Me: ......................

The whole time she was just cock-teasing me, torturing me for her own twisted amusement.

An older English woman (who this Russian had actually bullied like the Alpha bitch she was), when I told her 'nothing was going to happen' as she had also seen what had been going on for awhile and just nodded knowingly. She asked whether I watched Big Brother. I said no. She said it's what a lot of girls do, the same as on the show, they're bored, it's for their own entertainment. That day an older Indian woman who told me she had had an abortion asked if I would want to meet up with her after the work assignment ended. I politely declined.

With all this, did I stop with the Russia? No. I tried to plan New Year together and was going to try kiss her when the fireworks went off. It was almost arranged but another work colleague who was supposed to have a house party bailed. I later tried inviting her out. She eventually blocked me on FB.

Delusion is a powerful thing.

Last edited:
Can relate and I hate it.

Sounds moar like a trait of a cuck or simp or faggot.
Maybe all 3 at the same time.

That's how I think, once you are truly aware on the nature of foids you get to a point where you just stop caring and see them all for the useless sluts they all are

Ur a normie fuck off retard

It's so hard to overcome my natural oneitis simping instincts. Every day is a day of shame, anxiety, internal loathing, loneliness, with no guidance. No one listens to me except the occasional internet incel trying to postmaxx more than care. Let's face it, you have to admit other incels are the worst kind of influence to have as a human being, but as an incel, it's all we've got.

My current oneitis more than 12 months already, and counting.

I haven't had an oneitis since my early to mid teens, way too blackpilled at this point.

MUH SOUL MATE OH THERE'S ONLY ONE GIRL FOR ME! OH WHAT THE HECK SHE'S DATING ANOTHER GUY? OH GUESS I'LL KILL MYSELF NOW DURRRRR.

Truecel trait: having an ex-oneitis who never looked your way, avoided you and didn't even know your name. :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :cryfeels:

I've had this oneitis since february and haven't made any contact since march kill me now :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

unrequited love is seeing unlimited growth
Truecel trait: having an ex-oneitis who never looked your way, avoided you and didn't even know your name. :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :cryfeels:
most people here have completely fractured social relations so it must be common

once school is over who the fuck is gonna know your name?