Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait: having ducked feet that point outwards

Pigman

Pigman

Let’s All Riot
-
I have this and it fucking sucks. You look 10x more autistic when you walk because your feet point outwards like this...

There’s literally no way to permanently fix this. I literally tried everything and nothing really seemed to work. This is something your born with :feelsrope:

I broke my ankle kinda fucky so my left ankle is bowed out slightly and fucks with my ohp.

My feet are super wide and I always have ingrown nail no matter what shoes I wear or how often I take care of my nails. I've been to doctor so many times, I even had my nail removed and it didn't help. May as well cut my legs off and have prostethics in their place.

At least it looks manly.

Shit, i have the exact same problem, and i walk in a completely autistic way.

Glad I don't have this. My condolences to anyone who has this issue

i thought i was the only one that had these wierd feet so it might be incel trait fucking cool to see others with same feet but mine are small as i am short as fuck.

duckfooted flat feetcel here
fuck i didn't even know, tried walking normally and fell cuz i can't balance.

Nah dude cant relate but I can bend my fingers and toes

What a fucking joke, it's like every deformity in this world, I have.

I have this and it fucking sucks. You look 10x more autistic when you walk because your feet point outwards like this...

View attachment 156904

There’s literally no way to permanently fix this. I literally tried everything and nothing really seemed to work. This is something your born with :feelsrope:
There are orthopedic surgeries to fix this but they involve leg braces. If you can afford to be a NEET for a couple months while you wear these braces you could fix your legs.