Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: Having no New Year's resolution

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
You're too disillusioned for that stuff. It's not that making habits is hard for me, I rarely have problems sticking to the plan I've created, the problem is that nothing can improve my life. I can't think of a single habit that'd make any noticable positive change in my life. I've tried so many things, whatever I can think of would be rehashing something old that I've already tried and determined that it's useless.

Foids themselves have no new years resolutions.
Their resolution is external: stop eating like a pig, get a chad

Same here. God bless you faggot. You deserved none of this diahrea that soyciety has shat into your face

i stopped making them because i always fail

i never had them, i just eat grapes and hope for the best

My resolution is the same 144p

You're too disillusioned for that stuff. It's not that making habits is hard for me, I rarely have problems sticking to the plan I've created, the problem is that nothing can improve my life. I can't think of a single habit that'd make any noticable positive change in my life. I've tried so many things, whatever I can think of would be rehashing something old that I've already tried and determined that it's useless.
No ny resolution for ur face

MY 2021 resolution is the same as my 2020,2019....2010 and 2009 resolutions - to get a gf

Foids themselves have no new years resolutions.
Their resolution is external: stop eating like a pig, get a chad
I'm pretty sure you are a fkin larper, dunno, maybe I'm apprehensive...
MY 2021 resolution is the same as my 2020,2019....2010 and 2009 resolutions - to get a gf
Delusional idiot

I used to try and set new years resolutions. Then I realized I just failed at them anyway and even if I did achieve them, no one would care.

Nobody goes through with their resolutions anyways.

Ldar next year too

My new years resolution is to limit my coom to 1 time per day instead of 4

I was here was new year

I was still here this new year

Based and ogrepilled