Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: having passions/skills

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I have literally never seen a normtrash who didn't just talk about Netflix, sports, rap, the NBA, and weed

The only people you'll ever see who have a genuine passion (cope) that they go off the beaten path to build upon, or the only people you'll ever see pushing themselves to improve upon these hobbies and skills are incels

Normies don't self improve in any form, ever

I have literally never seen a normtrash that is genuinely interesting or passionate about anything that isn't avengers tier pop culture trash. It's always the incels and ugly males who had the obscure interests and passions.

That's why I always found that trying to be friends with norm trash or relating with them is literally impossible and will just make you nauseous and give you migraines

You forgot marvel movies :soy:

im not good at anything tbh

Incels are the ones making discoveries and inventing shit

Turbocope
Newton died a virgin and plenty of other people like Schopenhauer had views that are more misogynist than most of this forum. Higher IQ is strongly linked to being involuntarily celibate

Tho ofc it's a huge mental masturbation and reaching to pretend like we're anything like Newton or that we're incels mainly because of high IQ. I'm 2 smurt 4 womyn bro

Tho ofc it's a huge mental masturbation and reaching to pretend like we're anything like Newton or that we're incels mainly because of high IQ.
Exactly. Let's be real. If we were a Newton, we wouldn't be wasting our time on .co right now.

Exactly. Let's be real. If we were a Newton, we wouldn't be wasting our time on .co right now.
Yeah but some people like Schopenhauer or the other people in the thread i linked would have 100% posted here or somewhere else on the internet about women

I mean for fuck's sake these people wrote about women or talked to crowds about women, what makes you think they wouldn't use the internet if they had the chance?

But like i said posting here doesn't mean we're smart

Cope
Yeah but some people like Schopenhauer or the other people in the thread i linked would have 100% posted here or somewhere else on the internet about women

I mean for fuck's sake these people wrote about women or talked to crowds about women, what makes you think they wouldn't use the internet if they had the chance?

But like i said posting here doesn't mean we're smart
don't mean .co, because tbh alot of users are retarded

Hypercope
incel -> depressed -> lower income, earlier death, lower quality of live, fucked up concentration and mental functioning

I'm passionate in the art of Fapjitsu.

We literally are the only people with actual personalities, and yet normies accuse us of not having one

I have literally never seen a normtrash who didn't just talk about Netflix, sports, rap, the NBA, and weed

The only people you'll ever see who have a genuine passion (cope) that they go off the beaten path to build upon, or the only people you'll ever see pushing themselves to improve upon these hobbies and skills are incels

Normies don't self improve in any form, ever

I have literally never seen a normtrash that is genuinely interesting or passionate about anything that isn't avengers tier pop culture trash. It's always the incels and ugly males who had the obscure interests and passions.

That's why I always found that trying to be friends with norm trash or relating with them is literally impossible and will just make you nauseous and give you migraines
It always was hard to associate with them. Even trying their copes out got boring really quickly, though I didn't mind capeshit when I was young but I don't find it interesting or better than let's say something like anime with series like FMA and such. Even Naruto fares better than capeshit.

Newton died a virgin and plenty of other people like Schopenhauer had views that are more misogynist than most of this forum. Higher IQ is strongly linked to being involuntarily celibate

Tho ofc it's a huge mental masturbation and reaching to pretend like we're anything like Newton or that we're incels mainly because of high IQ. I'm 2 smurt 4 womyn bro
Those guys were volcels dude, Schopenhauer was a rich aristocrat who could have easily married another rich stacy aristocrats daughter or later used his status to court hot foids. You are coping if you think a famous scientist/philosopher couldnt get laid.

Those guys were volcels dude, Schopenhauer was a rich aristocrat who could have easily married another rich stacy aristocrats daughter or later used his status to court hot foids. You are coping if you think a famous scientist/philosopher couldnt get laid.
I mainly argued that those people didn't have very positive views on women. I only cited Netwon as being a virgin tho I know there were more

I mainly argued that those people didn't have very positive views on women. I only cited Netwon as being a virgin tho I know there were more
Not holding women to high regard is just common sense, common sense that was lost in this insane world.

This is honestly cope.

Good looking people reside at or near the top of most professions that are hobbies for 99% of people

Genes come in packages

Normalscum are brainwashed to worship pussy, consoom capeshit movies and retarded rap music

Truth.

I only get interested in things because I am bored and have time, with a social life that would not happen.

I think this cuts both ways, inceldom is a great way to destroy any joy in life and kill any remaining passion

The people who sent humanity to the moon were ugly nerds not tall chads.
Women would rather live with caveman chad than intergalactic incel who is accepted in interspecial council of aliens
full

IQ is a fucking cope, to be Newton you need both the IQ and the way his mind works

I have no passions or skills, and I have a hard time even concentrating on anything to learn anymore.

I am passionate about cooming, LDAR and contemplating suicide

Can't relate, i'm not passionate about anything. Sure i do have some interest, but my passion for those interests, has left me a long time ago.
what kind of cope?

That’s because those are the things they might’ve in common, bringing up your niche hobbies or obscure interests is an autistic trait. Even then that’s mostly low income people.

The guy who made stardew valley all on his own doesn't look the slightest bit of incel at all.

Ik thats jus 1 example

kind of a mixed bag, incels will try the hardest, but there are driven and successful normal people

however the tendency is for those normal people to stop supporting their passion once they've had kids and their hands are full, lifelong passions are strictly the domain of male incels

Indeed, normies and others don't have to put effort into anything like ugly men do.
Also we have to do 2x the effort to get 1% of the results.