Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Incel Trait] Having pictures/posters on your dorm room wall as a student

• Thread starter Deleted member 1252
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1252

Parody Account
-
I remember when I was a student, I had my dorm room decorated with posters of my favourite films. It decorated and organised just as I wanted it, complete with full record collection (these were the days before mp3 and iPod), DVD collection, gaming PC, expensive HiFi etc

My chadlite housemate had literally NO posters or decorations. His room was practically empty except for a bed and a TV. Still pumped a different foid almost every night.

“Just be an interesting person bro”

Being an incel has nothing to do with posters on your wall JFL

I didn’t bother bringing any, the dorm i was in was too small to really fit posters anyway

He fell for the college meme.

Brutal poster pill. Never began for postercels

I own easily like 20 something posters tbh

Depends on what posters I guess. But its true, low lifes (incels, soycucks etc) have rather often shit on their wall.
Normies sometimes have party pictures but thats it

Being an incel has nothing to do with posters on your wall JFL

I agree. I have almost NOTHING hanging on the wall, and in fact, I've been criticized by everyone who has seen my apartment as "weird that it's not decorated."

Who needs decorations when you have books, internet, video games, tv, maybe dumbbells. I could spend $20 on two new games from G2a rather than spend it on a poster that easily rips.

I’ve never lived outside from my parents house

Not really tbh, i never had posters on my room

Not a incel trait. I have nothing on my walls, alot of people dont unless they are a foid