Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Incel trait: Having the "Thousand Rejection Stare"

Sexdoll Pioneer

Sexdoll Pioneer

3 lovedolls and counting
-
"Why do you always look sad"
:feelsseriously:

Video is funny ngl. Long time without seeing it

"Why do you always look sad"
:feelsseriously:
"Are you ok?"
"Are you having a bad day?"
"Who hurt you?"
i legit have this stare when i'm in public, but mainly because i have social anxiety

"Are you ok?"
"Are you having a bad day?"
"Who hurt you?"
i legit have this stare when i'm in public, but mainly because i have social anxiety
Having people care so much about your mental state is not an incel trait. If a foid ever asked you why are you so sad, she wanted your dick.

"Don't worry, just improve your personality bro"

Incel trait: being Jsanza29

Having people care so much about your mental state is not an incel trait. If a foid ever asked you why are you so sad, she wanted your dick.
No they don't lol. And they only say that to virtue signal, they are never good people, nor do they ever want your dick. No one but my one friend cares a damn about my mental state.

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

"Dont look so angry and depressed you need to smile more"

Then by that logic I shoulda been got laid by now. :feelskek:
Plenty of mentalcels / standardcels / volcels here.

No they don't lol. And they only say that to virtue signal
And if she sucked your dick, would that be a virtue signal too? Foids don't give two shits about signalling virtue to human refuse. If they voluntarily talked to you, they want you.

And if she sucked your dick, would that be a virtue signal too? Foids don't give two shits about signalling virtue to human refuse. If they voluntarily talked to you, they want you.
Well i last talked to a woman in 2015. But she only talked to me and a few other incels to stroke her own ego. Asked us "So, do you think i look good?" and of course back then i was a bluepilled retard. So me and the others all said she was good looking. Guess what? NOTHING CAME OF IT. She had a boyfriend and just wanted us to be betas for her. If i could go back in time i'd tell her to fuck off and that's she an ugly whore. I found her nudes and videos later on in life when she became a camgirl lmao

Sure if you have this situation, right?
View attachment 170197
I'm going to guess he doesn't often get asked why he looks sad.

Whenever a foid talks to you or reacts to you in a way you can notice, she's giving you an in to interact with her. You may not think that's a big deal (or even that being ignored would be preferable), but it's infinitely better than foids trying not to breathe around you in the hopes you will not try to talk to them.

I've been told I have "sad eyes"...

My resting face is completely expressionless though and, being a gymcel, most people are scared at first.

I also practiced the art of saying the most horrible things without any emotion so people basically think I'm a psychopath and leave me alone.
I can also bullshit most people since they can't read me, so there's a double silver lining here.

from experience it's immediately over if someone asks "heyy why don't you say anything?", you can just leave and not lose anything

meanwhile foids get the thousand cock stare.

She had a boyfriend and just wanted us to be betas for her.
Imagine her asking your friends and completely ignoring you. Imagine not having any friends around you because your ugliness is social cancer.

You probably could have said something that would raise her respect for you even slightly. Ofc there's more things you could have said to the opposite effect, but at least you were dealt into the game.

Imagine her asking your friends and completely ignoring you. Imagine not having any friends around you because your ugliness is social cancer.

You probably could have said something that would raise her respect for you even slightly. Ofc there's more things you could have said to the opposite effect, but at least you were dealt into the game.
I have no friends now that i am adult. And yeah, i definitely could have said something better. But she had a hippie hightier normie bf at the time. And even back when i was 15 i was still an incel, just one that was not aware of my place in society

Cope, I look like this and I get asked this all the time. You're ugly, but not sub 3 genetic dog shit so you just get ignored or are invisible.
Kg2eu7H.jpg

this guy in all seriousness should loose weight. he has good looking eyes, nose is ok and his chin could be fixed by jawjutting, mewing, anything. his hairstyle doesn’t fit his face. he should stop sperging