Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: Having to wear layers, avoiding the swimming pool

VodkaCope

VodkaCope

Tat Tvam Asi
-
Thin frame is unaesthetic thus the need to hide it with extra clothing. Whereas chad prefers to go about naked...

I used to enjoy swimming at my high school equivalent pool and wondered why foids kept smirking at me.
I thought they were giving me IOI (indicators of interest), but obviously now with blackpill knowledge I know
they are laughing at my sub-human marfan-like frame.

cover your bacne too

Incel Gene's encompass our entire bodies.
I wont show skin since I have gross looking pasty skin, meanwhile chad has a healthy tanned skin

Not if you gymcel

56274180 gorilla face

Acne all over my back chest and arms means I always dress like it’s cold and never do anything athletic outside

Incel Gene's encompass our entire bodies.
I wont show skin since I have gross looking pasty skin, meanwhile chad has a healthy tanned skin
Tbh. In hs the only time you could see any part of my body was my hands (which were half of the time in gloves or shrinked behind my sleeves like palpating) or if you were to be right in front of me (couldn’t see my face from side or back due to hood)

Sorry but I can't relate :/

Sorry but I can't relate :/
I could when I identified as white but now I identify as African American and cannot relate. However when I identified as an Arab I could.

I never take my shirt off when I go to the beach...

Tbh. In hs the only time you could see any part of my body was my hands (which were half of the time in gloves or shrinked behind my sleeves like palpating) or if you were to be right in front of me (couldn’t see my face from side or back due to hood)

Just methheadserialkillermaxx bro

The last time I've been to a pool was at the age of 12 or something. My fucktard Chad brother literally pushed me in the ice cold water, it was like 8am and I'm pretty sure my heart stopped for a brief moment.

I wear two to three layers of rags to cover my baldcel head including the sides and back. Always have at least two pants over my underwear so my less than eight inch penis cannot be seen through my pants. I usually wear at least three layers of shirts because I'm paranoid about people looking down the back of my shirt and seeing my back hair, especially since I'm a manlet. I wear an eyepatch to cover my enopthalmos eye and keep a backup eyepatch in my pocket along with a pair of pitch black sunglasses and pitch black goggles if for some reason I need to use both eyes outside of my house. I always cover my wrists with sweatbands and bracelets halfway up my forearm so people don't see my scars or fresh cuts. Thanks to the corona outbreak, I can now wear a face mask too so I'm almost completely covered wheneverI am forced to leave my house and get food or something.

I look a bit like Rahmah ibn Jabir.
RahmahIbnJabir

Last edited:
cant relate but sounds brutal