Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: Helicopter parents

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
I am a fully grown man and my mother won't let me drink coffee JFL, meanwhile Chads a decade younger than me are traveling to concerts and shit and drinking underage. It never began :kys: :kys: :kys:

Can't relate, they never cared about me but only cared about my Chadlite siblings

Can't relate, they never cared about me but only cared about my Chadlite siblings
Freedoms me XD But it doesn't matter what parenting style they have bones is bones.

Yes, quite likely a great factor causing inceldom.

They were helicopter parents from age 0-15, afterwards they became more lenient but the damage had already been done.
I remember telling my mom I had been invited to a party and then she refused to take me because I didn't show definitive proof by showing her an invitation card or something. ( This happened when I was 12 )

They were helicopter parents from age 0-15, afterwards they became more lenient but the damage had already been done.
I remember telling my mom I had been invited to a party and then she refused to take me because I didn't show definitive proof by showing her an invitation card or something. ( This happened when I was 12 )
Jfl, Chads and Stacys moms gladly drive them to partys etc while we rot. I can relate to this a lot. I was never allowed to go to to social events much either :kys: :kys: :kys:

Mostly true. Less so with my brother, but he's had gfs and 2 kids so clearly it affected me.

Mostly true. Less so with my brother, but he's had gfs and 2 kids so clearly it affected me.
Good genes can power through any environment it seems. Such greed.

Same. My parents are hyper protective and I have to lie to them sometimes

Same. My parents are hyper protective and I have to lie to them sometimes
Based. If I ever boil the kettle mother will be like "Is that tea not coffee :soy: :soy: :soy:". I can't get over the fact that I can't drink coffee :lul::lul::lul: Its over for me due to dumb ass helicopter parents.

my parents let me do whatever as long as i have good grades, but they are crazy otherwise. i got a 90/100 and they put a camera in my room, and my dad smashed my phone with a hammer

my parents let me do whatever as long as i have good grades, but they are crazy otherwise. i got a 90/100 and they put a camera in my room.
Good grades? Mogs me brutally :kys: :kys: :kys:

I had somewhat strict parents growing up but I was a real headache for them (especially my mom.) I snuck out a lot, got into a lot of fights and started drinking at a pretty young age. I just didn’t have any friends or a gf. Just sort of did my own thing. No one’s really ever shown any interest in me.

I had somewhat strict parents growing up by I was a real headache. I snuck out a lot, got into a lot of fights and started drinking at a pretty young age. I just didn’t have any friends or a gf.
Brutal tbh, strict parents are the worst.

I have helicopter parents but they aren't that crazy.

Can’t relate tbh

Yes I’m 16 and my parents don’t let me do shit and then blame me for not having friends

How old are you and do you live with them?

Yes and toilets get to go out everyday
They go out to partys, converts you name it every week meanwhile we ldar in our bedrooms and basements jfl. Such greed.