Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Incel Trait: Hoping Coronavirus will kill hundreds of millions

• Thread starter Deleted member 17245
  • Start date
Truecel trait: hoping coronavirus will kill the entire human race.

no, i just want it to kill me.

Tumblr p4iym6iypr1x6h1jio1 400

Truecel trait: hoping coronavirus will kill the entire human race.
Chess Grandmaster IQ Incel Trait : Hoping the coronavirus will only kill chads, stacys and everyone with an SMV above 5/10

Chess Grandmaster IQ Incel Trait : Hoping the coronavirus will only kill chads, stacys and everyone with an SMV above 5/10
Alan Turing and John von Neumann IQ level incel trait: female hypergamy would still exist, and 5/10 males will be the new chads.

Alan Turing and John von Neumann IQ level incel trait: female hypergamy would still exist, and 5/10 males will be the new chads.
Nikola Tesla IQ trait : every foid who fucks more than one person in their lifetime should spontaneously self combust and die from the based coronavirus

Based. Hopefully it wipes out all normoids while they suffer agonising pain. We will still die but the pain will be nothing compared to the suffering we have endured throughout our lives.

I hope it will kill many Americans.

Hate to break the circle jerk, boyos, but this is just newsmedia sensationalism.

This isn't any worse than a very aggressive fever that keeps you in bed for days. It's not some Z-virus. Now that kind of shit would be something to get excited about.

incel trait: putting incel trait in the title as an excuse to post thread in inceldom discussion

corona is gonna go full lossus

Incel trait: hoping the virus will kill you

if it stops gooks coming to the west I'll be happy

The ldar neets will rule the world once it's all over.

All ricecels, not one Chad will die of this virus.

If I contract it I will go minecraft (in rl).
Not one Chad will die of this virus.
Anyone else feeling this is a black op to get rid of undesireable life or at least the reaction or more like the lack thereof is? "10% may die." German government: "Not a problem, weitergehen.:feelsEhh::feelshmm:" :FeelsSS:

:feelsclown::feelstrash:

Last edited:
HighIQtruecel trait
Realizing nothing ever happens and even if something happened god wants to prolong your misery so you would probably be resistant to the virus.

Hate to break the circle jerk, boyos, but this is just newsmedia sensationalism.

This isn't any worse than a very aggressive fever that keeps you in bed for days. It's not some Z-virus. Now that kind of shit would be something to get excited about.

Precisely.

To be fair, this is definitely more serious than a fever, but it's not going to kill more than 10k.
incel trait: putting incel trait in the title as an excuse to post thread in inceldom discussion
Based

It won't do anything, but one can only hope.

I hope it becomes the new pague and kills half of the population and then the givernent gives us foids to fuck to repopulate the earth

Sadly all these viruses have a short incubation period so they can be contained easily, and aren't deadly enough to have any real chance at ending our fucked up civilization. It sounds like this coronavirus is basically just like a normal flu, but just a bit worse than average, just like SARS and swine flu, it's going to be no big deal.

I guess all we can do is watch Stephen King's 'The Stand" for some good end of the world fantasy cope.

We must continue to pray to the Corona-chan and pray that she enters our countries. May the Corona-chan infect all of the normtards. Make sure to shout in excitement at the sky to thank Corona-chan if you happen to witness chads and femoids getting corona'd. Hail Corona-chan.

Nothing will happen though. Humanity has survived much worse and I hate to say it.

Low T trait: Username is TheSecondComing and/or having a weeb avi.

Plot twist: coronavirus will kill weak immunecels instead.

Honestly the end of humanity would be so fucking BASED. Imagine all the foids panicking, crying and you are just like "I was gonna rope anyway LOL" We incels would just bring some popcorn and watch the world burn :feelsEhh:

I hate to burst your bubble, but this virus will likely come to pass like the others:
Mad Cow Disease
Bird Flu
Swine Flu
Ebola

People will die yes, but this isn't going to wipe out the human species as a whole.

Honestly the end of humanity would be so fucking BASED. Imagine all the foids panicking, crying and you are just like "I was gonna rope anyway LOL" We incels would just bring some popcorn and watch the world burn :feelsEhh:
That's exactly what I was thinking :feelskek:

867A527C 1D29 4553 B39E D860B848E51D

I hope corona-chan mutates and hits my shithole country full strength.
Thinking about buying a brand new hazmat suit and a mask tomorrow.
Waiting to see the Chads and their whores littering the hospital floors.
That's the spirit!