Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: if/when women are NOT obnoxious towards you, they will treat you like a child

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
Foids are either bitchy or condescending towards me. If the latter, they speak to me as if they were speaking to a 10 year old.

One example out of many:
A few days ago I was at the dentist. The receptionist was icy as fuck, for no reason whatsoever (I am A LOT nicer in real life than I am here, FYI). Then, it was time to see the hygienist (cleaning, so I didn't need to see the actual dentist); the entire time she's speaking to me as if I was a kid, not an adult

I was wondering if anyone else here has noticed something similar?

i've experienced that b4

This is very true, until you treat her like a bitch.
Their reaction is priceless.

Foids are either bitchy or condescending towards me. If the latter, they speak to me as if they were speaking to a 10 year old.

One example out of many:
A few days ago I was at the dentist. The receptionist was icy as fuck, for no reason whatsoever (I am A LOT nicer in real life than I am here, FYI). Then, it was time to see the hygienist (cleaning, so I didn't need to see the actual dentist); the entire time she's speaking to me as if I was a kid, not an adult

I was wondering if anyone else here has noticed something similar?

This is indeed a powerful inceltrait but not because of the example you just gave. These people you described are paid to interact with you, they will answer most if not all your questions and often throw in a complementary service industry smile. They want repeat business, or corporate protocol compels them being nice to paying customers at all times.

When you extend this to casual, random interactions in normal life you will find this: foids that are your peers are likely pull up a bitch shield, older women will treat you as much younger than you actually are. You give off immature vibes, because as an incel you are immature, you missed several important social developmental milestones. You are a 12 y/o in high school, a 14 y/o in college and a 15 y/o in the young adult workplace. People, and especially foids can feel this.

Last edited:
This is indeed a powerful inceltrait but not because of the example you just gave. These people you described are paid to interact with you, they will answer most if not all your questions and often throw in a complementary service industry smile. They want repeat business, or corporate protocol compels them being nice to paying customers at all times.

When you extend this to casual, random interactions in normal life you will find this: foids that are your peers are likely pull up a bitch shield, older women will treat you as much younger than you actually are. You give off immature vibes, because as an incel you are immature, you missed several important social developmental milestones. You are a 12 y/o in high school, a 14 y/o in college and a 15 y/o in the young adult workplace. People, and especially foids can feel this.

This is a great explanation!

You give off immature vibes, because as an incel you are immature, you missed several important social developmental milestones. You are a 12 y/o in high school, a 14 y/o in college and a 15 y/o in the young adult workplace. People, and especially foids can feel this.
My experiences in high school, college, and the workplace are spot on. In my case, it's because I'm high functioning autistic. I'm an oldcel, but I certainly still give off an immature vibe. Sexually, I'm at that awkward teen phase, which I will probably never get out of.

The hygienist I described in my experience is my age (I know this because I creeped her social media, because she's pretty hot), but she spoke to me as if I were a little boy. The bitchy receptionist was a lot younger (could not have been more than 25), so she probably noticed my off personality, and perhaps thought of me as a "creepy old guy"

I may be almost 60 but indeed i am with a fresh and childlike mind!

I never get treated kindly for it...

Most bitches that talk down to people, actually believe THEY are the wiser person! No matter what level of edjewcation they have... Although, bitches that went to college are far more insufferable.

They take a few classes of bullshit and consider themselves experts! Rinse and REPEAT! LIKE A PARROT!

lol. They suck