Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Incel Trait] Individuality

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
This goes without saying and has probably already been posted and I’ve never seen it. Normies always follow what the person next to them is doing and never have a mind of their own. It’s one thing to agree with someone but to follow their actions because you want to fit in screams normie. Normies will always act like someone they’re not, doing the most grandiose of shit to impress people. This is part of why we got mad when 4chan started getting popular and edgy normies started taking over.

High IQ Summary from @MayorOfKekville
Sex-havers (i.e. all foids, chads, and normies) all have the same NPC cardboard-cutout opinions and interests.
Only incels have actual genuine interests and have ever developed a heartfelt opinion on anything.

Last edited:
Individuality is Chad only teehee :lul: :lul: :lul:

First [incel trait]™ I've ever seen that exhibits incel exceptionalism.

Incel Trait: having a personality.
Sex-havers (i.e. all foids, chads, and normies) all have the same NPC cardboard-cutout opinions and interests.
Only incels have actual genuine interests and have ever developed a heartfelt opinion on anything.

This goes without saying and has probably already been posted and I’ve never seen it. Normies always follow what the person next to them is doing and never have a mind of their own. It’s one thing to agree with someone but to follow their actions because you want to fit in screams normie. Normies will always act like someone they’re not, doing the most grandiose of shit to impress people. This is part of why we got mad when 4chan started getting popular and edgy normies started taking over.
a sane society has people helping each other. being individualistic is a psycho and chad trait, not an incel one. Always having your own mind and a strong opinion doesn't mean you are individualistic, mean you are not retarded. I hate people changing their own minds for other people, but not doing it is not individualistic.

Based but there's some simping here

But do we have it because we're born more interesting or simply to cope?

High iq

I really want to put this in the post because you described it so fucking well

a sane society has people helping each other. being individualistic is a psycho and chad trait, not an incel one. Always having your own mind and a strong opinion doesn't mean you are individualistic, mean you are not retarded. I hate people changing their own minds for other people, but not doing it is not individualistic.
Depends to be honest. Having sympathy can be a social trait sheep use or from a guy who has a genuine heart but still thinks for themselves instead of following a social narrative

Individualism is both a psychopathic Chad and autistic incel trait, but it manifests in different ways.

I made a thread about it in relation to the term "idiot."

Based but there's some simping here
It’s a damn shame when “self proclaimed incels” start orbiting. It really makes a joke out of us. I guess only a truecel could see that being a simp is fucking retarded

But do we have it because we're born more interesting or simply to cope?

To cope. You dont fit in the herd, so you develop your own identity. We wouldnt need one if we fit in.

I can relat this trait

Cope, Chad has a strong individuality because he dominates other men and he has nothing to fear from anything he does or says with respect to social status or sex.

In fact, the worst NPCs are obviously cucks, then the individuality increases with the success on the sexual market.

Incels are the exception to this hierarchy, as their situation mirrors Chads : as they always lose, they can have a stronger individuality than the lowest NPCs because it is equally bad for them as being a NPC.

Cope, Chad has a strong individuality because he dominates other men and he has nothing to fear from anything he does or says with respect to social status or sex.

In fact, the worst NPCs are obviously cucks, then the individuality increases with the success on the sexual market.

Incels are the exception to this hierarchy, as their situation mirrors Chads : as they always lose, they can have a stronger individuality than the lowest NPCs because it is equally bad for them as being a NPC.
Well yeah I just forgot the chad part but Chad will get women even if he’s eating his own shit so.

No more Clint Eastwoods or James Bonds these days. Buch of follower faggots who don't have an ounce of individuality.