Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: kids run away from you

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I usually go on runs same time I go to the gym, around 1-2 am when nobody is around.

Today I thought what the hell, I will try going out when it's sunny and nice. Got reminded of why I don't do it. Took a jog around the block, every family had their shithead kids out, as soon as they see me they instantly all scream and run away towards their parents. I'm just minding my own business doing a light run around the block and I get reminded I'm ugly as fuck every time.

they sometimes look weirdly at me, with a spaced out look on their faces

everyone runs away from me.

20200525 023017

everyone runs away from me.

View attachment 268408

Everyone runs away from me too. Babies cry as soon as they lay eyes on me. It's awful. Truly awful. Makes me want to rope sometimes. That's the reason why I don't go to public parks anymore. Can't handle the embarassment.

They laugh at me. (or cry in the case of babies)

Not really run, but the little kids at family gatherings usually don't interact with me.

Kids typically don't run away from me, they just call me ugly

same. used to live in apartment complex with tons of kids. the younger ones would shout, "Its a monster! wahhhhhhhh" and run away from me. i knew they were just playing pretend but it hurt just the same

id also hear some older ones dare to say hi to me. thats just wrong

damn you must be some special type of subhuman for that to happen

Kids are just adults who haven't learned how to hide their true nature yet.

The son of my cousin is 4 years old, a pretty chill dude and really nice to me, although I fear it's because he inherited the same autistic genes I got. I just hope I'm wrong.

Bruh you are not even human, you are a gorilla

For real: You volcel,if you were an actual incel gorilla, alpha chad gorilla would have killed you by now.
Wrong. If you read my story, you'd known that I am genetically modified, and I kill alpha gorilla chads

Kids wince when they look at me

They pull guns on me. ...