Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Incel Trait: Late speech development

I

imsorry

Self-banned
-
i remember my smother telling me that i couldn't talk properly at 3 years old, while other kids conversed easily. i remember foid day care workers would tell other kids to be quiet, behave themselves, shout at them, said: "look at this kid can't you behave more like him?" i remember at that moment i was colouring a colouring book, while other kids were playing in groups, i remember i would eat my breakfast and go solo play, at that moment it hit me that i look WEIRD playing all alone!

this is what happens when you can't fucking converse properly with your peers. i also like to please authority (i'm afraid of authority, i despise them/ yet i still try to please them[stockholm syndrome probably]), i think i started doing this because they gave me a positive feedback that i'm a very nice child to take care of, i never caused problems. it ruined me.
1449117-article-gifted-children-and-language-development-01-5aa81c37ba61770037a70b26.png

i might be autistic, being an autistic child is very bad especially when you have had zero males to interact with. :incel:

Last edited:
There's no speech from your face...

My condolences.

As a side benefit though, you must consider that normies have nothing of value to communicate.

I couldn't speak propearly until my early twenties.

My parents send me to speech therapy as a child because I had a bad pronunciation.

I couldn't talk properly until I was 4 years old. It never began for me.
My parents send me to speech therapy as a child because I had a bad pronunciation.
Same here

There's no speech from your face...

My condolences.

As a side benefit though, you must consider that normies have nothing of value to communicate.
Based. Normies are all good goyim who talk about the same shit all day. Literally worthless identical beings who only serve the elite. Thats their only purpose

Was quite early.

Absolutely brutal read indeed.

Same here. I couldn't pronounce "R" correctly, like a chink.

On the other hand, I started walking very early.

Autism doesn't help with development either