Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: liking cats more than dogs.

Joelossus

Joelossus

high T af, and a psychopath
-
Cats are the perfect incel pet since they don't require much attention nor do they demand you to go outside with them whenever they have to take a shit. Also there isn't the risk of having to interact with other cat owners since cats usually ignore each other, which makes owning a cat much more convinient for us incels.
96333237 352 k384187

Yes bro, always said that, every incel should own a cat.

Last edited:
cats keep away rats so thats based but I much prefer dogs

I don't like neither. I dislike animals overall. But i lean towards liking dogs more i guess.

Confirmed incel trait. Most incel pets I've seen were either cats or dogs that acted like cats.

I never had a cat.

Confirmed feminist trait, too. Hmmmmmmmm

Most feminist are the closest thing you can get to a femcel tbh.
It's true.

I don't wanna rag on other 'cels, so I won't say too much, but cats are the preferred pet of people who are simultaneously kinda selfish and have a strong desire for punishment. You can project all your opinions, politics, etc. on a cat, but also it's a pet that mostly ignores you and just makes a mess for you to clean up.

A dog isn't all that different, but they're a little more loving and require you to go outside. Dog people tend to be more active, socially adjusted, and happier, in my experience.

Yes, I am very on edge around large dogs

The cats were worshipped by ancient cultures once... The time of the meowster race will come again.

Yes, i have dog friends but my good old (rip) cat friend was so chill.

Cope, numales love cats

Nope i hate cats, i want to kill them cause they kill all the wild birds.

If i wasn't allergic to them i probably would

I like both but I can't be arsed having a pet right now.

yes man i love cats

My cat is my only friend tbh..

I wish I had something more than just nagging parents

I literally had a pet captured ant as a kid

Cats are the perfect incel pet since they don't require much attention nor do they demand you to go outside with them whenever they have to take a shit. Also there isn't the risk of having to interact with other cat owners since cats usually ignore each other, which makes owning a cat much more convinient for us incels.
Guinea Pigs and Rabbits also don't necessary require going outside. Do you have any more arguments, why it has to be a Cat?

Guinea Pigs and Rabbits also don't necessary require going outside. Do you have any more arguments, why it has to be a Cat?
No, little animals like rabbits, guinea pigs and lizards could also be considered to be incel animals.

I shoot cats that walk inside the garden with a 4,5mm bb gun

not a fan of pets
I'd smash a catgirl tho :feelshehe:

I like dogs and cats equally