Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel Trait: Looking up youtube videos on how to pick up girls at age 18+

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
"Bro, just cold approach. Go into the mall or on the street and approach random girls, they're dying to be approached by complete subhuman strangers!"

It's the biggest scam of them all, because the bluepilled mind is designed to deny uncomfortable truths and accept comforting lies, so thirsty incels will desperately seek out endless advice that will never do them any good.

If you had to look for relationship advices online regardless of your age it's over

It's a scam by youtubers to increase their views because there are plenty of subhumans who are desperate for coochie and would definitely watch it. Meanwhile it is also benefits foids as they get plenty of validation from beta lurkers and bluepilled simps.

I'm glad I never bought into this shit, I've suffered enough humiliation in my life

If you had to look for relationship advices online regardless of your age it's over

I'm gonna have to call BS. There's teens on looksmax.org who are heightmaxxing like crazy by taking hormones, they're gonna slay.

yes and no
normies are most of the people watching that shit
only 30% or less are actual incels

Have fun getting #MeToo'd

Incel trait: using google to figure out if a girl likes you or not.