Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: Looking young for your age even into your 30s

Pennywise

Pennywise

Take the Blue Pill
-
People always said that I look so young for my age. Finally they stopped saying that but I am also almost 40

I think it is because of under-developed cheek and jaw bones. People associate a weak (receding) chin with childish looks.

Foids will never want to date a guy who looks like he is fucking 14 when he is 25. Over for chincels

4138 Receding Chin 642x361

Not me -random photo online. Its OVER for this guy

No for me it's the exact opposite.
When I was in my late teens people said I looked like a 40 year old man.

When I was in my late teens people said I look like a 40 year old man.
I guess it can go either way. I am sorry man. Fuck that sucks.

This plus being a manlet = MEGA OVER

Nobody takes you seriously.

The persistent theme that I keep hearing from manletcels is that they are viewed as like 1/2 a man or something. Brutal.

I am 5'9 so I still have problems with my height, although its technically "average". Half of these bitches say 6 foot or its over on their dating profile. That right there eliminates like 75% of men. Entitled cunts

Foids will never want to date a guy who looks like he is fucking 14 when he is 25. Over for chincels
My chin isn't as bad as that photo, but it's still not to Chad or normie standards. My Jaw is also very undergrown, doesn't help that i'm fat either. It's true that no women wants to date someone who looks this young, unless they look like a prettyboy or Chad. I'm 20 and look about 14 - 16, while sounding like i'm 11 - 14
my short height and strange voice don't help much, with my youngish face and all
never began for young looking cels

Can relate, 5'6 AND babyface, women will never see you as a man

I'm a manlet with a babyface and a bitchvoice
I don't even bother trying. It never began for me.
Having a babyface is an automatic fucking death sentence.

When I was in my late teens people said I looked like a 40 year old man.

Same. All of that loneliness and resultant physiological and psychological stress from no female intimacy puts physical degenerative stress on you. You do age faster.

I hope I look young in my 30s. It's better than being a balding oldcel

I hope I look young in my 30s. It's better than being a balding oldcel
Looking young, like having nice skin, and a good hairline is one thing. Its another thing to have an underdeveloped skull. My parents even have more developed skulls than have. The maxilla, zygomatic, and mandible. When all of that is almost not present, it makes you look like a baby. Imagine looking like a balding baby with bad skin, rofl. That is what happens to most babyfaced-cels. I use finasteride and rogaine for my hair and it actually works. I --do not-- do that for foids though, I do it just because I like to have my hair. Fuck what foids think of the way I look. I dress and do things for my appearance all for my own self-esteem. I gave up with looxmaxxing a long time ago bro. I kept going back and forth on the self improvement red and true black pill but the third time I took the black pill it was very liberating and cathartic. It is the best thing for me in my situation. I do everything for myself now. My life is entirely about me and what I want to do with it. Who cares about foids and what they think. I hope they all get STDs from gross chads.

I looked old as fuck even when I was 19... :cryfeels:

I think the incel trait is this: when you are young, you look older. When you are old, you look younger (but this is not good, it's not a compliment, it means that you are not masculine).

I look like al zawahiri and I'm only 21 :feelskek:

Looking young is better than looking old.
I have never heard anyone talking about looking young as a negative thing.

Toilets always made fun of me for looking young, I still have a recessed chin of course :kys: :kys: :kys:

I'm already experiencing this. A few months ago, I was talking to an old female relative I hadn't seen since I was very little. She was surprised to see I had a bottle of alcohol with me, since I looked like a teenager to her, rather than a 22 year old. Whenever I'm on the train to uni, most foids probably just think I'm another high schoolcel.

Yes.

Long (mid)face, small mouth, crooked buckteeth, pointy jaw that may not be recessed but is very unimpressive/underdeveloped for a mature adult, little bone structure on a flat face, thin frame, average (below imo) height, high pitch voice...
Many people guess that I'm a teenager when I ask them.
I get carded for buying alcohol.
Yet, I'm slowly nearing 30 years old.
It's like I didn't age since age 14 or so. Just more wrinkles and a longer face.

I should have gotten used to be treated in my daily life as I am, but I can't get over it tbh.
The disrespect hits me every time.
I'm an adult man. For fuck's sake...
But when I act my age, people treat me as if I'm a baby "trying to act like the grown-ups".
Not even an incel problem. It's just basic respect I want in my day-to-day life.

Medical treatment for this kind of phenotype should be covered by insurance, like transgenderism or hormone replacement when a boy is born with lot T or similar.
I identify as an adult male, but nobody cares about that because I don't look the part.

Yep and normies tell me it's a good thing.

Never taken seriously. Foids aren't attracted to you. You're the last person anyone would seek for assistance/help.

What's the positive?

People always said that I look so young for my age. Finally they stopped saying that but I am also almost 40

I think it is because of under-developed cheek and jaw bones. People associate a weak (receding) chin with childish looks.

View attachment 206265

Not me -random photo online. Its OVER for this guy
I'm 19 but I was told I look 16
When I was 12, people thought I looked 14
My chin is in line with my lips
When I was 17 and first started smoking, nobody carded me, but when I turned 19, cashiers started carding me
I am clean shaven all the time
When I was rated here, I was told that my face is very long, that my eye area is completely fucked, and that my face is round, but my jaw is wide from the front, my nose has no problems, and my browridge is very good

WTF I AM TURINING AUTISTIC AAAAAA :feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels: JUST PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD TELL ME THAT I AM AT LEAST OGRE UGLY INSTEAD OF LITTLE BITCH UGLY:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: I CAN HANDLE BEING A KV BUT I CAN'T SWALLOW THE LITTLEBITCHPILL
2e01kd

Definitely. I still get told I look way younger than my actual age.

Yet I likewise get told that my personality is that of someone way older than my actual age (too stoic or something like that). So go figure.

Kinda. Girls Say I don’t look 16 even tho I am and say I look younger, but that’s prolly cause of my height

last time ive legitimately looked my age was when i was 11 tbh

Corresponding incel trait: balding and looking old.

It's because i'm a framecel mainly, my face is kinda youthful too though even if i'm coping a little by saying so... I'm nearing 30.

As a 30s cel I usually have a beard and I shave my head every couple of months. Both are starting to grey but I shaved my hair and beard at the same time recently and someone in work said they didn't recognise me and "wondered who this young kid was".

As a 30s cel I usually have a beard and I shave my head every couple of months. Both are starting to grey but I shaved my hair and beard at the same time recently and someone in work said they didn't recognise me and "wondered who this young kid was".

I'm almost 40 and Im an ectomorph body type (e.g. "Framecel). My small frame has something to do with it, too.

I think wristcel is real but really your wrist size is proportionate to your entire frame. If your wrists are small normally your entire body is small. They are proportionate to each other. Usually those kinds of dudes are tall, but not always. I'm 5'9. I've seen framecels that are even shorter.

Anyway I don't give a fuck about having grey hair. I'd never cut my hair or beard just because of grey hairs.

Foids don't really give a fuck about me either way, and I like my beard. So I'll keep my grey beard, and they can fuck off. Funny enough even with the grey hair, I am still told I am 10 years (or more) younger than I really am. Must be the ectomorphic frame, as the poster above said.

Having a recessed chin is always a death sentence
28535002-79bf-475a-8375-6008c9007381-jpeg.205660

I used to look better when I was younger, I peak at 11-13 on SMV and then declined.

Beyond over for him