Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait:lurk here as an IT user looking for arrow ups and bullying incels while you're an incel to feeling better about yourself as an incel

• Thread starter littlemanhikicel
  • Start date
L

littlemanhikicel

Incel trait: not have a life
★★★★
Oh you inkel i'm better than you¡! I'am a virgin but not incel , see the diference? Everything fo'ma laady¡¡ :soy: :soy: :soy:

"Teeheheheeh, i'm a 30yo virgin that doesn't get dates, but it's all my fault and at least i'm not an inkel!"

"Listen you inkels, all you have to do is get over your misogynistic mindset, start working on your personality and you'll get women. I mean, I'm still a virgin and can't get dates but I know it's my fault and I just have to try harder"

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

"Teeheheheeh, i can be a 30yo virgin that doesn't get dates, but it's all my fault and at least i'm not an inkel!"

Deep down these types of guys secretly agree with us, but they see attacking us as a last ditch effort to try get a GF by going the route of insulting other guys for not being politically correct in regards to the dating, relationships and sex in today's world.

If you think about it, they're unironically just playing the part of the nice guy white knight, like they always do and have for their entire life. Being anti-incel as a adult male virgin with 0 success with women is not being truthful, it's being a creepy nice guy with hidden motives (trying to virtue signal as "not like those guys" in order to try get a GF)

:soy: "yeah you have to shower, take a haircut (to distract wymen and that they do not notice your face), pay expensive dinners without expecting sex from them (I'm already doing this since 15yo lol, and you're a mysogynist if youare expecting sex inkel¡1!), you have to chanceyour mindset and become a tranny or wait your turn for an overused toilet, sorry I mean maa'queen"

Deep down these types of guys secretly agree with us, but they see attacking us as a last ditch effort to try get a GF by going the route of insulting other guys for not being politically correct in regards to the dating, relationships and sex in today's world.

If you think about it, they're unironically just playing the part of the nice guy white knight, like they always do and have for their entire life. Being anti-incel as a adult male virgin with 0 success with women is not being truthful, it's being a creepy nice guy with hidden motives (trying to virtue signal as "not like those guys" in order to try get a GF)
High iq.
Most people would probably think that incels are the new nice guys, when in fact the cucks over at IT fit the discription of the stereo typical nice guy much better than we ever will.

"If I demonstrate enough self-loathing, a woman might reward me with sex and a relationship."

Incel trait: be completely in denial and post on r/inceltears

The incels in denial at IncelTears are the ones most at risk of snapping and going off on a woman. Imagine being a virgin all your life, desperately virtue signaling and putting your fellow virgins down in the hope of getting sex from a woman, and receiving nothing but an endless stream of rejection. Eventually, the typical nice guy white knight is going to lose it and go on a rant so misogynist it'll make all of us look like male feminists.

Would be pretty entertaining to watch tbh.

The incels in denial at IncelTears are the ones most at risk of snapping and going off on a woman. Imagine being a virgin all your life, desperately virtue signaling and putting your fellow virgins down in the hope of getting sex from a woman, and receiving nothing but an endless stream of rejection. Eventually, the typical nice guy white knight is going to lose it and go on a rant so misogynist it'll make all of us look like male feminists.

Would be pretty entertaining to watch tbh.
Honestly, 99% of IncelTears is either foids or denial ridden bluepilled cuckcs who think white-knighting actually works while still being incel. kek