Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait: most Incel Traits apply to you

Felatio

Felatio

Jaw is Law
★★
Not much to add, but almost all incel traits apply to you because of your toxic-misogynistic-racist "personality"

Tumblr pvbj659O4c1wxy4xzo1 1280

why yes, I do write Incel Trait threads
how could you tell?

they usually do, but the water is wet ones are kind of annoying

Make good threads or KYS lol, what kind of pointless low effort shit is this

It doesn't have to be a "wall of text" but come on, what is this, its like one line to repeat something said a million times before

Make good threads or KYS lol, what kind of pointless low effort shit is this

It doesn't have to be a "wall of text" but come on, what is this, its like one line to repeat something said a million times before
Tbh I have never read a thread that is 100% identical to mine

Tbh I have never read a thread that is 100% identical to mine

No shit, it wouldn't be 100% identical unless someone copied and pasted it, I've seen many threads that sound exactly like yours, and guess what, someone is going to post another one like it later today, that I am sure of

Making a thread saying "Ince Trait - most incel traits apply to you" is no different than making a thread saying "Incel Trait - X trait applies to you", its the same thing, you ironically just created a lazier version of what the people who were specific created

Yes can relate

No shit, it wouldn't be 100% identical unless someone copied and pasted it, I've seen many threads that sound exactly like yours, and guess what, someone is going to post another one like it later today, that I am sure of

Making a thread saying "Ince Trait - most incel traits apply to you" is no different than making a thread saying "Incel Trait - X trait applies to you", its the same thing, you ironically just created a lazier version of what the people who were specific created
:feelskek:

Dude the quality of what we accept on this site is so low, that we've made it the perfect grounds for trolling, baiting and larping

If someone wanted to larp on a Neo Nazi website they'd have to have key knowledge to pass for a genuine racist, they'd have to sound passionate about "preserving the race", they'd have to try and be convincing, they'd have to put effort into their larp

But this forum has fostered a culture of low standards to the point where anybody can pass for an incel and larp with ease, because the bare minimum for a quality post is "We have these traits am I right?"

This is why I'm sure at least 30% of the users we interact with and are active, are just larps and trolls, the mods unknowingly set this up to happen, when you foster a culture with no clear criteria that separates a "real user" from a "fake user", then its easy for "fake users" to appear real

I could probably create an alt and larp here if I wanted to and nobody would notice it was a larp

A fucking 10 year old could log into this forum and post some simple story about some girl taking his juice box and giving it to a cuter guy in class and nobody would call that shit out as "weird" for a post, you'd just get "Ha didn't read" or someone actually going along with it and acting like its a legitimate incel issue

Shit just gets annoying over time

Incel trait: being bullied by other incels for being autistic