[JFL] Incel Trait: My parents always telling me I look more handsome in a tux or nice clothes

gigacel123

gigacel123

IncelTears: A Bunch of Pedophiles
-
5d 13h 18m
For formalities like a wedding or a graduation they have always told me this bs.

KEK If you think needing expensive jumble of fabric will compensate for your face and height, you know it's over.

A high tier man would look good in anything regardless. Women would prefer a chadlite wearing dollar store clothing than a ugly man in a 1000 dollar tux.

Clothing and "dressing better" is fucking cope, I dont know when this entered the bluepilled platitudes but it's annoying as shit.

Last edited:
Colvin76

Colvin76

KHHV truecel. Autistic, ethnic, dicklet, 2001cel
★★★★★
196d 23h 55m
Yeah clothes are cope. As long as you aren't dressed like a homeless, it doesn't matter

THE TRUE HONKLER

THE TRUE HONKLER

Wait 'till they get a load of me
★★★★
8d 18h 4m
Snowstormhigh

Snowstormhigh

Death Awaits
★★
24d 1h 12m
My mom always told me this when I used to go to church :lul:

gigacel123

gigacel123

-
5d 13h 18m
brutal jackdawsonpill
Nah in that overrated movie, rose's fiance was actually good looking and I have seen women fawning over him too despite his horrid personality (Kek talk about double standards).

THE TRUE HONKLER

THE TRUE HONKLER

★★★★
8d 18h 4m
Nah in that overrated movie, rose's fiance was actually good looking and I have seen women fawning over him too despite his horrid personality (Kek talk about double standards).
He still got cucked bad though

gigacel123

gigacel123

-
5d 13h 18m
He still got cucked bad though
Plot wise he lost to the MC. But he's rich and tall, attractive so it's not a big loss for him. Plenty of titanic fans would sleep with him

THE TRUE HONKLER

THE TRUE HONKLER

★★★★
8d 18h 4m
Yeah clothes are cope. As long as you aren't dressed like a homeless, it doesn't matter
cope chad can look homeless and still mog a well dressed incel

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Overlord
★★★★★
84d 3h 26m
lol chad can dress like a hobo and slay

gigacel123

gigacel123

-
5d 13h 18m
Chad can be naked and still slay, in fact that would help him more because they would see his body and dick and lust even harder. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Dregster666

Dregster666

Take the ChudurBudur Pill
★★★★★
139d 23h 28m
Remember when I thought you were a Tyrone and told you to get jeans and Jordans :feelshehe: ?

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★
27d 9h 49m
There is no such thing as "dressing like a homeless", homeless is about your face, your hair and your teeth, women couldn't care less about trashy clothes if you have nice face, nice hair and nice teeth
ALthough I admit its hard to imagine a hobo dressed well

M

MScel

Greycel
1h 40m
I remember I had always been a huge suit fan, liking this "dress smart" aesthetics as opposed to being some pleb shirt-and-pants normie. But then a year ago I've made a photo of myself wearing a suit... Well I looked like a kindergartner wearing some oversized (although it was not) "adult clothes" and I quickly abandoned this fascination of mine. It's about the face, not the complexity of fabric lying on your body, I guess

Ika-Sama

Ika-Sama

Suffering from Brain Damage
★★★★
9d 8h 1m
I'm so skinny that when I wore a short to school I looked like a skinny fag. I hate my frame.

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Drinking Contest Champion
★★
6d 15h 46m
Cucks thinking à 5k suit will hide their subhuman features are so cucks.

Greyjediincel

Greyjediincel

Recruit
★★★
3d 10h 24m
Suits do make men look better. More presentable, professional, etc. None of these things change how attractive a woman finds a man, however. Though, being well dressed can attract the attention of a woman looking for a bettabux.