Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel Trait: My parents always telling me I look more handsome in a tux or nice clothes

gigacel123

gigacel123

r/IncelTears: A Bunch of Pedophiles
★★★★★
For formalities like a wedding or a graduation they have always told me this bs.

KEK If you think needing expensive jumble of fabric will compensate for your face and height, you know it's over.

A high tier man would look good in anything regardless. Women would prefer a chadlite wearing dollar store clothing than a ugly man in a 1000 dollar tux.

Clothing and "dressing better" is fucking cope, I dont know when this entered the bluepilled platitudes but it's annoying as shit.

Last edited:
Yeah clothes are cope. As long as you aren't dressed like a homeless, it doesn't matter

My mom always told me this when I used to go to church :lul:

brutal jackdawsonpill
Nah in that overrated movie, rose's fiance was actually good looking and I have seen women fawning over him too despite his horrid personality (Kek talk about double standards).

He still got cucked bad though
Plot wise he lost to the MC. But he's rich and tall, attractive so it's not a big loss for him. Plenty of titanic fans would sleep with him

lol chad can dress like a hobo and slay

Chad can be naked and still slay, in fact that would help him more because they would see his body and dick and lust even harder. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Yeah clothes are cope. As long as you aren't dressed like a homeless, it doesn't matter
Remember when I thought you were a Tyrone and told you to get jeans and Jordans :feelshehe: ?

Remember when I thought you were a Tyrone and told you to get jeans and Jordans :feelshehe: ?
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Laugh 5

There is no such thing as "dressing like a homeless", homeless is about your face, your hair and your teeth, women couldn't care less about trashy clothes if you have nice face, nice hair and nice teeth
ALthough I admit its hard to imagine a hobo dressed well

I remember I had always been a huge suit fan, liking this "dress smart" aesthetics as opposed to being some pleb shirt-and-pants normie. But then a year ago I've made a photo of myself wearing a suit... Well I looked like a kindergartner wearing some oversized (although it was not) "adult clothes" and I quickly abandoned this fascination of mine. It's about the face, not the complexity of fabric lying on your body, I guess

I'm so skinny that when I wore a short to school I looked like a skinny fag. I hate my frame.

Cucks thinking à 5k suit will hide their subhuman features are so cucks.

Suits do make men look better. More presentable, professional, etc. None of these things change how attractive a woman finds a man, however. Though, being well dressed can attract the attention of a woman looking for a bettabux.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back