Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel Trait: Nasolabial folds

• Thread starter Deleted member 29529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 29529

Αdmin
-
It’s over if you begin developing nasolabial folds at a young age. Post-wall roastie trait tbh.

Dude, come on. Even babies have nasolobial folds. Everyone has them.

I am afraid of this.
In animes, the main way they show that a character is old is by drawing nasiolabial folds on their faces.

I am afraid of this.
In animes, the main way they show that a character is old is by drawing nasiolabial folds on their faces.
I’ve been old since 8 years old

I’ve been old since 8 years old

I have slight nasolabial folds, too.
I'm scared of them becoming deeply etched and running all the way to the corners of my mouth.

Nasolabial folds = recessed maxilla = over

Dude, come on. Even babies have nasolobial folds. Everyone has them.
Yeah, that's what I was thinking, i.e., I'm pretty sure that I've had nasolabial folds my entire life.
They're noticeable, however, they're not like PROMINENT and deep or anything, but noticeable nonetheless.

Nasolabial folds is just a fat and collagen deficiency. If you eat a low fat, high carb diet and drink alot of alcohol, you will get them earlier. You can also have some bad genetics and get them early on. I'm almost 30 and i barely have any. Also don't laugh too much, they will become more visible.

Last edited:
Nasolabial folds is just a fat and collagen deficiency. If you eat a low fat high carb diet and drink alot of alcohol, you will get them earlier. You can also have some bad genetics and get them early on. I'm almost 30 and i barely have any. Also don't laugh too much, they will become more visible.
I’m not laughing since mine are becoming more prominent.

Over for itachicels.