Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: Nearly every fucking day something goes wrong, usually in the form of someone firing/cancelling/giving you less than you expected

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
As an incel, everyday is just another day where you get shit on by people and all the shit you put effort into backfires. Or if you work retail or deal with clients, people randomly come at you mad as fuck even though you've barely interacted with them.

Basically it's like putting in a dollar of effort and getting 3 cents back. Almost every day.

Just endless rejections or people shitting on you, even if you didn't prompt it, expect it, or do anything to deserve it.

For some reason. Thursday is always the worst fucking day of the week. No exception.

What a coincidence I was born on that day! No wonder it fuckign sucks!

Being a low quality human male triggers their monkey brains to shit on you.

We get an extra serving of shit without any pussy, such is the life of an incel.
For some reason. Thursday is always the worst fucking day of the week. No exception.

What a coincidence I was born on that day! No wonder it fuckign sucks!
Thursday is better than Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Thursday night is also better than Sunday night, so Thursday's ain't so bad inkywell.

Last edited:
Facts.

And people wonder why we eventually snap when we're forced to deal with this shit day after day, month after month, year after year, decade after decade. An incel is put through a psychological gauntlet every time he steps outside. It's easy to understand why an increasing number of incels are retreating to their childhood bedrooms and basements and refusing to participate in this god-awful suiciety.

Just three more days until I become NEET like my brother and no longer have to deal with this shit on a daily basis!

99% of days are like this for me, I can't find a perfect day and even if I do, it's definitely not "perfect" because I'm incel, it just means it wasn't terrible.

The beatings will continue until moral improves
99% of days are like this for me, I can't find a perfect day and even if I do, it's definitely not "perfect" because I'm incel, it just means it wasn't terrible.

The only thing which went wrong was me being born. The bad things which followed are just the consequences of being born as a sub-8 man.

we were born to fail

They want to see us fail

From day one it seems I was born to fail. Every endeavor I try is a failure. Hell, even my fucking conception was an accident that shouldn’t have happened

Low-tier normtards are insecure as fuck, so they have to compensate by bullying the downtrodden, the people even lower than them in this shit hierarchy of this shit society. That's why they're always trying to flex on us.

Facts.

And people wonder why we eventually snap when we're forced to deal with this shit day after day, month after month, year after year, decade after decade. An incel is put through a psychological gauntlet every time he steps outside. It's easy to understand why an increasing number of incels are retreating to their childhood bedrooms and basements and refusing to participate in this god-awful suiciety.

Just three more days until I become NEET like my brother and no longer have to deal with this shit on a daily basis!
Congratulations bro!

I wish I could win just once in my life

As an incel, everyday is just another day where you get shit on by people and all the shit you put effort into backfires. Or if you work retail or deal with clients, people randomly come at you mad as fuck even though you've barely interacted with them.

Basically it's like putting in a dollar of effort and getting 3 cents back. Almost every day.

Just endless rejections or people shitting on you, even if you didn't prompt it, expect it, or do anything to deserve it.

Resonates with me wholeheartedly.

I can attest. Every fucking time something goes wrong I am always involved no matter how much effort I put into trying to not fuck up always something happens that can be traced and attributed to me and sometimes it's not even my fault it's just pure fucking luck that something fucks up and I was in the wrong at the wrong time so I get blamed for it anyway and after you build a reputation like this then whenever something goes wrong you will automatically be to blame regardless if it's your fault or not.

life is a downward spiral for incels

I take a shower every day,fix my hair,feel decent when leaving the house and then some retards have to give weird/aggressive/disgusted looks towards me.Same thing every day

How does it feel to be free?

Just watch your budget bro! Try to save 10% for random emergencies - if you can. ...

Feel like I just got out of a long prison sentence!

I have close to $150,000 USD saved so I can afford to be NEET for a while.

Feel like I just got out of a long prison sentence!

I have close to $150,000 USD saved so I can afford to be NEET for a while.
Wow! Good for you bro! You could buy a ok house and land for 1/2 of that bro. (In the country)

Welcome to the neet club.