Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over [Incel Trait] Needing the sound of your gaming PC to fall asleep

• Thread starter Deleted member 1252
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1252

Parody Account
-
I can’t sleep with it off. Silence is deafening. The low machine hum makes me feel safe.

I don't have a gaming PC so i can sleep fine without it

More like: "Incel Trait: Need noise to not only sleep, but to be calm and not have a panic attack."

I seriously don't think it matters if it's a computer, a fan, an air conditioner, rain, busy street if you're in a house near a bus way or a highway or something, music.
As long as it's not 2 people fucking, I think it's just noise in general.

More like: "Incel Trait: Need noise to not only sleep, but to be calm and not have a panic attack."

I seriously don't think it matters if it's a computer, a fan, an air conditioner, rain, busy street if you're in a house near a bus way or a highway or something, music.
As long as it's not 2 people fucking, I think it's just noise in general.

Yes agreed, a fan is also nice. Any kind of low machine humming.

Yep, so true man. Do you leave the monitor on too?

Trucel mode: you have over a dozen tabs of incels.co and hentai sites shamelessly open, and incel comics as your desktop wallpaper

Last edited:
I prefer the glow of RGB lighting.

Not me. The sound of my PC just distracts me so I always switch it off before I go to sleep.

My face when I'm peacefully sleeping with my box fan on: :feelscry:

My face when I sleep without a fan and hear a slight noise in my house: :feelsmega: