Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait: Never been in a fight

Studiocel

Studiocel

virgin but not incel
-
“How much can you know about yourself if you've never been in a fight?”

I was in many fights tbh but i think @Colvin76 had most fights

I know I would suck.

Also violence is dumb. It usually escalates and at the end someone dies.

I never got into any situations that required me to resort to violence

Truecel trait: losing in a fight.

Why would you want to get into a fight? It's unnecessary, it's dumb, it's primal, it's uncivilized.

It's hypocritical coming from me since I literally fought last year but if I could have avoided it, I would. Just like I avoided three fights this year already, this proves my point that I would avoid them if possible.

Why? Because they're all the things I listed above. I know maybe it feels like a blow to your ego, but honestly, you'll look far more stupid after fighting than avoiding them.

(I noticed they're all from @Colvin76's race, jfl, they definitely think a skinny curry is an easy match).

You shouldn't get into fights, but you MUST be able to get out of the ones you find yourself in.

Getting in fights is a low inhib normie trait but there are low inhib guys that are still too ugly and unattractive to get foids.
So getting in many fights as a male is only correlated with being a low inhib male, not necessarily being a sexhaver.

I'm high inhib conflict-avoiding.

It's hypocritical coming from me since I literally fought last year but if I could have avoided it, I would. Just like I avoided three fights this year already, this proves my point that I would avoid them if possible.
how are you getting in and avoiding so many fights? i thought you lived in NL?

Why would you want to get into a fight? It's unnecessary, it's dumb, it's primal, it's uncivilized.

Why? Because they're all the things I listed above. I know maybe it feels like a blow to your ego, but honestly, you'll look far more stupid after fighting than avoiding them.

Almost anyone can win a fight when using underhanded tactics. Street fights are not boxing.

Why would you get in a fight? Because people are slapping you around, stealing your stuff and mocking you for years. Even if you can bare it eventually you will want to have a revenge. I have avoided many fights by just taking it but I don't think fighting is bad.
No. You look stupid if you fight without a good reason or if you lose.

I have fought a person and won. I did it because as mentioned above they were bullying me for a very long time. Winning was easy because I initiated the fight by punching him in the face several times before he could react and then pulling his hoodie over his face getting him down and getting on top of him. From there I was free to punch him in the face without him being able to do much. It was a complete slaughter right in front of his normie friends and all the foids.

Not only was I not punished but the foids and everyone else stopped fucking with me from that point on. I was finally free from torment and satisfied with myself. I no longer lived in fear of being slapped around on school hallways or being spat at while the foids laughed.

I remember one time spraining my wrist after punching my bed in game rage. I don't think I'd be very effective in fights

(I noticed they're all from @Colvin76's race, jfl, they definitely think a skinny curry is an easy match).
Did you win?

Been in fights, though the last one was like 8 years ago, mostly got my ass handed to me though

I have been in three, lost one and won two of them. But those were like the serious ones, there were tons of "bully punches your arm to provoke you" moments in which I didn't react.

Those three were real fights and the other guys initiated all of them. The one who won against me already started the fight kicking me, the other came at me throwing multiple punches and the other grabbed and pulled my hair.

I have been in a few fights back in school. I pretty much lost every single one of them. Mainly because my opponents would team up on me, instead of fighting me 1 vs 1.

If I have no other choice and I get into a fight I'm fighting to kill. I never start anything and I'm also a peaceful guy by default so it would be entirely the other person's fault. Oh fucking well. Most people are all talk and weak as hell in action anyways.

cope, I was in many fights over the years, I just wasn't doing much of the punching

I was beaten up twice, once for insulting someone on facebook who was from my city. 2011 were da real street years

I was in one small one where I had a bit of tard rage, but other than that no. Because of my size I have a bit of an advantage. One time a kid was supposed to fight me but he backed down once I got close. Height is good for intimidating. Still have subhuman face so little chance of ascension

Any weapon, even just a random thing like a rock or a railroad spike is better than nothing. To be serious just use a gun.

Maybe, but truecel trait: You have been in fights because you had enough of bullying sometimes.

Almost anyone can win a fight when using underhanded tactics. Street fights are not boxing.

Why would you get in a fight? Because people are slapping you around, stealing your stuff and mocking you for years. Even if you can bare it eventually you will want to have a revenge. I have avoided many fights by just taking it but I don't think fighting is bad.
No. You look stupid if you fight without a good reason or if you lose.

I have fought a person and won. I did it because as mentioned above they were bullying me for a very long time. Winning was easy because I initiated the fight by punching him in the face several times before he could react and then pulling his hoodie over his face getting him down and getting on top of him. From there I was free to punch him in the face without him being able to do much. It was a complete slaughter right in front of his normie friends and all the foids.

Not only was I not punished but the foids and everyone else stopped fucking with me from that point on. I was finally free from torment and satisfied with myself. I no longer lived in fear of being slapped around on school hallways or being spat at while the foids laughed.

based

“How much can you know about yourself if you've never been in a fight?”
I've gotten into fights with my parents if that counts

Im a super smart autist i dont need to fight tbh