Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait: Never being good at anything

TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Big Papí
★★★★★
It seems like everything I try, I fail at or a normal person can do way better. College was too hard so I dropped out.
I was always the worst player in school band except for guys who didn’t try at all.
I was never good at sports. I’m naturally very weak. I’ve been doing Jiu Jitsu for years and literally everyone I competed against beats me except one guy who had wayyy less experience and I got lucky. Guys who’ve been training for way less long are surpassing me.
I tried playing COD against my friend and he beat me 10-0 and we were close to the same experience.
I tried making a YouTube channel and I got obliterated in number of views buy guys who put way less work into their videos.
it seems like I was always a slow learner in every I tried

Not really, there are tons of high IQ incels, but IQ doesn't mean shit to foids.

Not really, there are tons of high IQ incels, but IQ doesn't mean shit to foids.
It seems like most of the other Incels I’ve met seem to be in the same position as me in terms of not really being successful in anything

I've been playing guitar for 2 years now, I haven't progressed one bit

I'm good at being an unfuckable loser

im good at being ugly

I'm good at pee pee poo poo

I'm damn good at my job. I'm also good with office politics and usually come out on top of conflicts, despite being high inhib. I learn fast and I can be very strategical. I'm legit proud of who I am if it wasn't for the obvious problem. Because none of it matters due to my looks.

They did not evolve yet, they value physique over IQ in the 21 century still
Correction, height**

i was good at math in school but that's it. there's plenty of incels who are autistic about certain things and get really good at it.

Last edited:
They did not evolve yet, they value physique over IQ in the 21 century still
Correction, height**
based as fuck signature and avatar, i hope they dont ban you for it

I'm damn good at my job. I'm also good with office politics and usually come out on top of conflicts, despite being high inhib. I learn fast and I can be very strategical. I'm legit proud of who I am if it wasn't for the obvious problem. Because none of it matters due to my looks.
how do you get around the issue of your high inhib?

how do you get around the issue of your high inhib?
conflicts in office politics aren't solved by being low inhib, that has nothing to do with it. its about coming up with a narrative that makes you look good and the other like a piece of shit, no matter the facts (it takes skill even when you're "right"). that's a very useful life skill boyo

Last edited:
It seems like most of the other Incels I’ve met seem to be in the same position as me in terms of not really being successful in anything
That's because being an incel makes you depressed and socially isolated, which will completely fuck you up.

Did you know that loneliness is as physically unhealthy for you as smoking a pack of cigarettes every day? On top of being physically unhealthy it also causes you to have crippling mental illnesses like depression and various dysphorias, social anxiety, addictions, etc.

I can't count the number of times over the years that I thought about how studying was super easy for me, but I simply couldn't be that productive because I was too depressed and stressed out all the time.

Last edited:
That's because being an incel makes you depressed and socially isolated, which will completely fuck you up.

Did you know that loneliness is as physically unhealthy for you as smoking a pack of cigarettes every day? On top of being physically unhealthy it also causes you to have crippling mental illnesses like depression and various dysphorias, addictions, etc.

I can't count the number of times over the years that I thought about how studying was super easy for me, but I simply couldn't be that productive because I was too depressed and stressed out all the time.
It will fuck you up for sure. I’m sure it drops your cognitive ability too

Did you know that loneliness is as physically unhealthy for you as smoking a pack of cigarettes every day? On top of being physically unhealthy it also causes you to have crippling mental illnesses like depression and various dysphorias, social anxiety, addictions, etc.

This explains why I got dumber over time. :cryfeels:

yeah boyo it happens to me too :feelsrope:

Yes i can relate this in most part

this. im an actual loser. most incels mog me

Not really. I'm an expert at failing :chad:

Im good at bicycle repair

Im good at bicycle repair
any advice for installing brakes on a bicycle? I tried doing it but i can't get the shoe brakes to clamp hard at all when i pull the lever, and one shoe ends up scraping the rim of the wheel even when the brake isn't engaged

Bad genes tend to come in bad packages, but it also has to do with depression shrinking the brain. Not normie depression where you say you have anxiety and then you go to a party and hang out with friends, but actual depression where you look at the mirror and want to bludgeon yourself to death and you're tired of people giving you looks of pity and disgust when you go outside.

any advice for installing brakes on a bicycle? I tried doing it but i can't get the shoe brakes to clamp hard at all when i pull the lever, and one shoe ends up scraping the rim of the wheel even when the brake isn't engaged
Sometimes there are springs in the brake arms. You need to make sure they arr on the maxx setting. And be sutr there is no slack in your cable. There are adjustment "hollow bolts" at the brake lever. Put them all the way in when you have a new cable. Then as the new cable stretches, use those things to decrease the slack.

It really depends on your set up. Some are not adjustable, but most are. Also the brake pads need to be angled properly to the rim. And they need to be centered to the rim.

Sometimes they die (or get bent/ fatigued) and need to be replaced. But brake pad rubbing isn't as bad as brakes that don't work at all.

To save my brake pads, i coast to slow way down before i think i might stop.

Buy them in bulk if you can and save your dead ones as emergency spares.

Sometimes there are springs in the brake arms. You need to make sure they arr on the maxx setting. And be sutr there is no slack in your cable. There are adjustment "hollow bolts" at the brake lever. Put them all the way in when you have a new cable. Then as the new cable stretches, use those things to decrease the slack.

It really depends on your set up. Some are not adjustable, but most are. Also the brake pads need to be angled properly to the rim. And they need to be centered to the rim.

Sometimes they die (or get bent/ fatigued) and need to be replaced. But brake pad rubbing isn't as bad as brakes that don't work at all.

To save my brake pads, i coast to slow way down before i think i might stop.

Buy them in bulk if you can and save your dead ones as emergency spares.
Cool, I'll definitely try that. Thanks dude

Idk about that, we’re really good at not attracting holes

Foids will think you are coping if you get good at anything, maybe they are right.

fuck man... you nailed it
this is exactly how I feel 99% of the time

How old are you?
If you have spare time, you can try to choose something to master it
stop comparing yourself with others

You have to be sure the brakes are centered and the springs work properly. Sometimes they are adjustable. You might need a "third hand tool" to adjust your cable. Sometimes i just use ROPE. But it really depends on your set-up.

I totally agree with this, I have a history of dropping out and not finishing things, driving lessons, weightlifting, soccer just to name a few, why bother doing anything when we are missing out on the best thing ever

I think it's a side effect of depression, social anxiety, and social isolation which probably most of us face.
You need to be motivated in order to delay gratification and go through the boring parts of learning something systematically, and personally that kind of boredom pretty soon just makes me lonely as fuck and I want to cope with videogames or something.

If you're just learning something on your own or with people that don't really like having you around, you also get little to no positive reinforcement, sense of competition, and chance to apply yourself.

Even for stuff like music and competitive videogames, the general advice is to join a band or play with people as soon as you can strum a few chords so you have some way to apply yourself, otherwise there really isn't much reason to improve. And at any higher level of competitive gaming team synergy becomes really important.