Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait: Never getting to enjoy Halloween

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
As I kid I couldn't celebrate it because my ethnic parents believe it's Satan's birthday. And now, I can't celebrate adult version of Halloween because I'm an ethnic trucel with no friends.

As I kid I couldn't celebrate it because my ethnic parents believe it's Satan's birthday. And now, I can't celebrate adult version of Halloween because I'm an ethnic trucel with no friends.
only celebrated it like 4 times because of christian upbringing, thinking about going out and getting candy tomorrow tbh.

Tbh. During the last Halloween I celebrated when I was 13, someone shot at me with a pellet gun. Completely killed my self esteem, and I stopped going trick-or-treating since.

Chads and women dress raunchy and fuck for Halloween while I rot in my dorm.

I never went trick or treating even when I wanted to. Not because I wasn’t allowed but because no one really took me. Not sure if I remember this correctly but I had a chance to go at one point with friends, however I declined so I could stay with my brother instead.

I’ve only gone trick-or-treating like once or twice when I was in elementary.

I like halloween but I literally just use it as an excuse to hedonismmaxx by myself.

As I kid I couldn't celebrate it because my ethnic parents believe it's Satan's birthday.
That's not an incel trait JFL, I've never heard anyone say that.

Not American so never really celebrated it but I hear that normies outside the US still celebrate it by throwing Halloween get togethers where they dress up

ShootTheBitch

same celebrated it a decade plus back. it was fun when was young. sadly I know no one who celebrates it and me being manlet has made me give up. if I was tall and just ugly would still dress up

JFL my mom says it's a Satanic holiday etc, etc as well and she forbid me from doing anything related to it until recently. I've never trick or treated, celebrated, or did anything Halloween related in my life tbh

That sounds like a certain religious trait than an incel trait. As a child I really enjoyed Halloween because my parents saw it what it's meant to be. The eve of a holy day.

same but i'm White

Tbh. During the last Halloween I celebrated when I was 13, someone shot at me with a pellet gun. Completely killed my self esteem, and I stopped going trick-or-treating since.

Chads and women dress raunchy and fuck for Halloween while I rot in my dorm.
Mogs me because i still have a piece of hollow point in my ass - near my spine... just kidding!

Just got done with my afternoon bike ride, saw a few teenage couples dressed up congregating on the porch. The foids, of course are dressed as sleazy as possible. All of the foids were dressed up as a slutty black cat. Their bf were tall. Halloween, Cinco de Mayo and Valentines Day are just special days for girls to be the biggest whore possible.

Before the bike ride, I completely forgot it was Halloween. I'll be sure to turn the porch lights off to keep trick or treaters away from my property.

Last edited:
More like never getting to enjoy life in general.

Going to walk around with my buddy since he got work off. Leatherface is out costume since he is a truecel

My parents let me go out in Halloween only once. It was pretty boring tbh, probably because I wasn’t very good friends with those kids. Now I just ignore it.

It always seemed degenerate to me. I do like Scream Fortress though