Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Incel Trait] Never had a female friend.

mänline

mänline

Half man, full child (of God)
★★
More a biographical fact than a trait:
I had two female bankmates, one in grade school and one at the time, which would be middle school in the US, who liked me , but never had a friendship with a girl.

A condition, which leads to the effect that upcoming Blackpills are coming easier trough to you and are easier to swallow.

1. Fewer bluepills that you have been fed and need to be detoxified.
2. One source of positive, distorted views about females and at least one emotional attachment fewer, that minimizes the possible upcoming cognitive dissonance, so that it is easier to move from the assumed ideal to the truth of female nature. Accompanied Anger and resentment likewise.

To the one who had or has female friends, did this evolve out of purpose and with which purpose? When not, how did it came?

Better incel than cuck :feelsokman: :feelsokman: :feelsokman:

Having female friends blackpilled me

Truly. A girl I liked once told me she wanted her boyfriend to be more like me. I've never been the same since.

@SergeantIncel

Harambe Closeup

It surely helps the process. At first I wrote it off as anecdotal, but it lead me to looking at incel statistics, then realizing that I was just observing the blackpill on a micro-level.

Same goes for me. I have had female acquaintances, but that's about it. I have never hung out with a female before :feelsrope:

I don't even know how males can have female friends unless they're faggots.

I've had female friends before puberty, none after puberty.

The only female I can even relate to is my mother. And I can only relate to her because she raised me. If she didn't, she'd be just another boomer that gen x dudes like me don't understand at all.

I've never had a female friend. Every foid I've ever known called me creepy and that was that.

Once you have the creep label applied, it follows you for life. The only thing you can do is go and live as a recluse on the outskirts of society and avoid the daylight.

I think i had a few , if you can call them friends

I don't even know how males can have female friends unless they're faggots.

My line of thinking as well. 'Friendship' with women is an impossibility.

The only possible level a grown male can have a relationship with a female that transcends that of mere acquaintancy, is of a sexual nature. Sex is the only way for a male and female to create any form of synthesis on an emotional level because the two cannot relate on an experiential one, thus making 'relationship' impossible absent the sexual act (or the pursuit thereof).Thus, the only males that have female 'friends' are gays, cucks, and pre-pubescent children.

I presume one could make a theoretical exception for family members, but I'd argue those are an entirely different category of relationship; different from friendship.