Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: News/Events in life that should be devastating doesn't phase you at all

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
In some cases, it actually excites you, and you're disappointed when a "happening" doesn't happen.

Nobody had gone ER recently, I'm sure a lot of incels here want to see a mass shooting with 20+ people dead.

im apathetic yeah, and even when there is a mass shooting I'm apathetic too

Confirmed. Don't care about news.

Just another bunch of steaming shit.

Although i did feel good about wuhan v... Until i found out just the regular flu killed more than 6000 Americans since October... Wuhan v is lame.

I was hoping for WW3 with the Iran general assassination, ER events are literally nothing, and most so called "ERs" aren't even incels, they're failed normies 99% of the time.

O yeah. Makes me feel good thinking about all the Chads and Stacies who died and that they could no longer mog me by having sex

very true. if i hear that something awful happened like an earthquake that killed a hundred people, im just like 'meh' and get on with my life. meanwhile normies are like "OMG that's so terrible!!!"

I was hoping for WW3 with the Iran general assassination, ER events are literally nothing, and most so called "ERs" aren't even incels, they're failed normies 99% of the time.

Nikolas Cruz yeah, but ER, Cho, Minassian, and Christopher Harper Mercer were all virgins. Eric Harris of Columbine was a virgin too, Dylan Klebold had a girlfriend though.

:blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill:
True, I want everyone to die.

Nikolas Cruz yeah, but ER, Cho, Minassian, and Christopher Harper Mercer were all virgins. Eric Harris of Columbine was a virgin too, Dylan Klebold had a girlfriend though.
No he didn't have a gf

It doesn't phase me at all because it has nothing to do with my life, why would I give a shit about people I dont even know. It's all part of the sheep herd mentality these fucking normalscum have, some devastating event happens and they all pretend to be shaken by it for internet brownie points even if it doesnt remotely affect them.

Bad news for an incel are good news in fact

Incel trait: Doesn't even know the name of the events or that they are happening.