Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: nobody ever believes you

Konon

Konon

Banned
-
I cannot count the times people have completely disregarded my opinion on something in real life and have never listened to my (righteous) advice. I never try to impose myself, but barely anyone (esp foids) ever follows my advise on something or acknowledges my (correct ) point on something.

Face determines whether or not people give a fuck

your introvertedness makes it seem like you're uncertain about what you are talking about

your introvertedness makes it seem like you're uncertain about what you are talking about
Yep, possible. But I personally would rather believe someone who is uncertain and debating himself (trying to be accurate) than some dumb normie that just spills some cliche bullshit and never asks themselves if it's true.

Know them, Mock them with something blackpilled related to what they CARE or any personality trait or event they regret or feel embarrassed.
They will get a little pissed and the thought will penetrate their head little by little, until they begin to accept a few things and even change their attitude, if it's constant sooner or later they will have cognitive disonance.

Last edited:
I fully relate.

Yep, possible. But I personally would rather believe someone who is uncertain and debating himself (trying to be accurate) than some dumb normie that just spills some cliche bullshit and never asks themselves if it's true.
Fucking based.

I don't talk with anyone so I don't know

Fucking larper!
just kidding! It's the complete truth!

It's a face problem :€

There's no trust for an ugly mans face...

At least you get the smug "I told you so" satisfaction when they inevitably fuck up because they didn't take your advice

I can relate , all because ugly

thats why you stay quietlossus

low trust trait

1218944207_1389.gif

I don't even believe myself

This is so true man. No one ever listens to my advice irl. But it's their loss because usually I turn out to be right.

they believe it's over, that's about it

yea nobody believes im a virgin...

And being self-critical is a bad thing according to normgroids and foids, who would follow any arrogant tyrant to the grave.

I barely share my opinion with strangers and classmates, etc. but I am trusted in my family since I have a long reputation of being very serious.

If you say 2 + 2 = 4, people will say it's 3 or 5 just to disagree with you. There is no relation to what is being said, because what matters is to isolate yourself for death.

I cannot count the times people have completely disregarded my opinion on something in real life and have never listened to my (righteous) advice. I never try to impose myself, but barely anyone (esp foids) ever follows my advise on something or acknowledges my (correct ) point on something.
Yep, same here.
And being self-critical is a bad thing according to normgroids and foids, who would follow any arrogant tyrant to the grave.

Can confirm, people will never trust me. Horned effect proven once again

Face determines whether or not people give a fuck
I don't think i was ever taken seriously in rl.Online no one knows my face and at least one or two people consider my opinion,but in rl?fuck no.No one wants to hear advice from a *loser*.You should evaluate who you are talking to,and if you have enough important information for the conversation to be worth it.life is horrible.May god save us

Or people cut you off before you finish speaking. Another incel trait is mumbling or a speech impediment from no one ever giving a fuck what you have to say anyway