Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait: Nobody wanted to partner with you in class

TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Big Papí
★★★★★
Remember when the teacher would tell the kids to partner up or get in small groups? Then you would never get a partner so the teacher would partner you with someone and you could tell they didn't like it at all. If i was lucky, there would be another loner incel in class I could partner with. I remember the teacher assigned a Tyrone in my class to work with me and he threw a fit about it even though i never talked to him before. I remember almost flunking automotive class because I got partnered up with the retarded kids in the group projects

This has happened to me many times

Not group, but when we'd exchange papers so they could get graded. The two desks next to me both traded with the ones next to them (not me) so I'd try and exchange with them and they'd say they already traded. So I just gave myself a 100.

Why partner with an ugly like us?

This is the reason I skipped and failed chemistry in high school.

It happened to me a lot, but in my last 2 years of high school I managed to make many friends. Sometimes, it can help to meet the right person.

the teacher would partner you with someone and you could tell they didn't like it at all
always happens to me, teacher say "raise ur hand if u dont ahve a group" and i would be the only one
teacher assigned a Tyrone in my class to work with me and he threw a fit about it even though i never talked to him before
this happened to me exactly before in photography class jr year

there were many times I had to do specific assignments alone because my "partner" refused to work with me, ESPECIALLY if it was a foid

Absolutely brutal in early high school

I never had a lab partner. Everyone just paired up and I was left out. Must of been because of my social skills.

Can confirm, been through it since kindergarten all the way up to highschool as a senior

Quite the opposite for me. There's no denying that i am incel but i've always been very good in school so my "friends" would always want to partner up with me. Didn't really mind doing most of the work since they wouldn't be of much help anyway.

I remember asking dudes if they want to partner up andtheyd literally say "no man"

This was the most suifuel experience I had. Worst of all is that most weren't willing to work so I had to do all the shit by myself.
Resultado de imagen de rasengan pepe

Yes i can relate

absolutely one of the reasons why i hated science and computer class so much
the most brutal memory is the time the teacher partnered me with a foid and she was so disgusted by me that she wouldn't even sit near me and traded places with some chad who then went off to his group of friends making jokes and laughing (no doubt about me)
it's one of the many painful high school memories i have