Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: nobody wishes you happy birthday on your birthday besides your dad, mom and or sisters/brothers

Babica Yaga

Babica Yaga

Untermensch subhuman genetic trash
★★★
:feelsrope:

Meanwhile when I peeked on my sister's phone once on her birthday she had 20+ people wishing her happy birthday

birthdays are not meant to be celebrated for us tbh i really dont see the point in celebrating as life is always fucking shit

My sisters always gets tons of messages for their birthday while I only receive them from my family, so can relate pretty hard.

:feelsrope:

Meanwhile when I peeked on my sister's phone once on her birthday she had 20+ people wishing her happy birthday
kek it won't be anyone wishing you happy birthday after you leave the house

If it's your birthday, then happy birthday, my guy. we're here for you.

birthdays are such sui fuel

LMAO this is why I deleted facebook cuz no one would post on my wall on my bd despite having a reminder jfl

LMAO this is why I deleted facebook cuz no one would post on my wall on my bd despite having a reminder jfl
I kept mine off specifically for privacy issues

I always hide my birthday lol it’s too suifuel knowing that no one cares about you. At least if it’s hidden I can cope that people don’t know

I freak out during birthdays but it feels worse when you post a big, life changing moment on social media, where you rarely post, where only your close contacts are, the people who are supposed to care, and you get a grand total of...2 likes. I’m glad I deleted all social media since then.

This year I did not even get a message from either. Usually I got when I was younger, but now they want to just forget that I exist and disown me.

birthdays are not meant to be celebrated for us tbh i really dont see the point in celebrating as life is always fucking shit

exactly its like celebrating the holocaust (Although i do) but jfl my birth was the worst thing to ever happen to me

Birthdays just aren’t meant for us. We are practically celebrating the day we were brought into this torture
its like celebrating the holocaust (Although i do)
Based :feelskek:

Too painful to have a wizard son officially.

EDIT: It's not possible to quote other person's quote-only message.

Yeah. I asked them to stop doing it. I want my birthday to be just another day.

Last year even my sister forgot to wish me. She called me the next day probably after my parents reminded her but I didn't answer.

There's no happy for my birthday.

I want my birthday to be just another day.
Same here. I have never understood the purpose of celebrating birthdays. Why should I be happy that I have gotten one year older?

At least you had that. I hate my family.