Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: normies react negatively when you're nice or helpful

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
Guys will think you're a pushover and take advantage of you, and girls will think you're trying to get into her pants. Whenever an above-8 guy does something considerate, he's a "gentleman". When a sub-8 man does something nice, he's being a creep or a weirdo.
In the past, when I've done something nice (and without expecting anything, it's simply what I was taught to do) people (mostly women) have either: looked at me funny, laughed sarcastically, or avoided me in future interactions. Chad alpha types often try to take advantage when a subhuman is being nice.

cucktrait; being nice and helpful to those who hate you and will make the world a shitty place anyway

I'm not like this anymore. I learned it doesn't make a difference. Chad can let a bitch carry 50 lbs and close the door in her face, but she'll still fuck him that night

If you are really ugly, it doesn't matter what you do or don't do. You will be shat on by the soyciety and single normies either way. Every massively positive thing will be ignored at best. You'd rather be disfigured because at least they won't be hateful and will virtue signal for you.

Being good to normies and foids bring no positive results. You just get disrespected and treated less than in return anyways. They only actually admire those who are like them: Ungrateful, selfish, fake, and overall awful people. So much for "being a decent human being and treating others like people :soy: :feelstastyman:".

I can't be nice to people without feeling physically uncomfortable JFL it's as if my brain is telling me I'm doing something wrong and I need to stop. I have no problem being polite with strangers but when it comes to being friendly (especially with people I know) it get anxious to the point I have to either avoid interactions like that or act like an apathetic piece of shit and make it clear that I'm not interested in making friends (that feels liberating as long as you don't have to see those people on a regular basis at work)