Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: Normies tell you that "you're alone because you don't reach out to people"

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
It's the story of my life, basically. I have zero friends. The few friends I have (or had) only had an ulterior motive (borrow money, mooch off of my homework, look over my shoulder during exams, resume advice, free rides on long trips because dumbass me would never charge for gas or tolls). Once they got their accomplishments, they disappeared as if they never existed. Yet, I'm still told that "I need to reach out more". Normie idiots don't understand that people with a decent level of attractiveness don't need to reach out --- friendships and relationships just happen for them.

I can't reach much with my manlet arms.

They always say this yet they themselves never "reach out to anyone", it just comes to them instead most of the time

I reach out to pay them...

Otherwise they ignore me.

The only time i get a visitor, or talk to anyone in person, they are getting my money. Or something...

But when i reach out for real friendship, my hand always get slapped away. Or IGNORED.

Telling a dirty autistic inkel to reach out more sounds like a good way to get arrested for sexual harrassment tbh

Just let people use you to get friends theory.

Not trucel trait at all. For a trucel like me no-one has ever said to try more, reach out more etc.

Like you said, no-one that is successful in life in terms of personal or romantic relationships has to really try that hard. They don't need to spend time sitting down deep in thought thinking about every little thing they can change or improve to get people to like them. Everything just happens naturally because being social is wired into people's brains. It's only after being treated badly for your looks that you develop high-inhib and mental illnesses.

I've reached out.

It makes you look weird and desperate.

I probably have more active social life than them, women just avoid me

It's the same line of advice as put yourself out there.

"Just put yourself out their bro."

I did but nobody was buying it.

"You obviously didn't bring value to the group. You need to know how to entertain others."

Now I'm the clown that gets played for laughs in the group and am soon left after people have finished having a laugh at my expense.

"Stop fooling around then and actually talk to people about what their interests are. You only have your self to blame."

I talk to people about their common interests but they brush me off or quickly end the conversation.

"Stop bothering people dude. Don't go out there and just randomly talk to people, let them come to you."

I tried that but I'm left alone and nobody wants to be around me.

"You need to put yourself out their bro. You need to leave your comfort zone to get results."

The few friends I have (or had) only had an ulterior motive (borrow money, mooch off of my homework, look over my shoulder during exams, resume advice, free rides on long trips because dumbass me would never charge for gas or tolls). Once they got their accomplishments, they disappeared as if they never existed.
so fucking relatable. throughout my entire life I have had like two genuine friends that were actually good people. the vast majority of people want nothing to do with you unless they have an ulterior motive

It's the story of my life, basically. I have zero friends. The few friends I have (or had) only had an ulterior motive (borrow money, mooch off of my homework, look over my shoulder during exams, resume advice, free rides on long trips because dumbass me would never charge for gas or tolls). Once they got their accomplishments, they disappeared as if they never existed. Yet, I'm still told that "I need to reach out more". Normie idiots don't understand that people with a decent level of attractiveness don't need to reach out --- friendships and relationships just happen for them.

I get this 24/7 when I am around people.
"you need to talk about yourself more, be more social"
"why are you so quiet"

gee whizz maybe because i've made nothing but negative experiences everytime I open up and try talking to people.
Even to my parents.
I remember, I FUCKING REMEMBER the day I became 100% introverted.

My parents shut me down for talking at the dinner table for the 500000 time and I remember it was like a switch flpped and I just stopped taling to them, to anyone.
I just stopped giving a fuck.

After that I was sent to therapy and shit but I never told anybody. It was just over.
so fucking relatable. throughout my entire life I have had like two genuine friends that were actually good people. the vast majority of people want nothing to do with you unless they have an ulterior motive

Oh boy do I have stories about this shit.
I only had 3 "friends" over the course of my life.
1 in gradeschool
2 in HS
none now.

For all of them I was just a cumrag, a punching bag. The first two just made me play videogames with them and if I won by being lucky, they would immediately ragequit and play something else. I was just there to loose.

The third one was a fucking psycho. Let's not get into this but I will just say that he turned into chad lite and started treating me like I am his fucking patient. He would tell anything I told him to other people. He even talked to teachers after class and shat and on me, started spreading rumors about me etc...
He and his buddy ripped my backpack in half and shit....

At the time I was so spergy/desperate that I just let it happen. I had nothing else, these there the closet things I had to a "social circle"

Out of 1000+ students, I was the outsider among the 5 weirdest kids in school.

Last edited:
if u arent atleast normie tier ur just gonna get used by "friends"