Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait: Normies want you to approach foids

S

Sitchnatio

Recruit
★★★★★
...just to make you look like a joke.
I remember my coworkers when I used to work as waiter; they took me next to every girl and they told her I was single and if she could give me her number.

They always make excuses like " I have a boyfriend ".

OFC they did that with an evil smirk on their face just because they wanted to laugh.

They want to humiliate you, either out of pure cruelty, or to make themselves look better.

I haven't experienced peer pressure for 6 years. I can't remember it.

For their own fucking entertainment probably jfl

I've experienced this multiple times in my life. They want to push you to embarrass yourself. They know no good can come of you approaching, but they do it so they can laugh at you. Also it makes them feel above you, and increases their social standing when the foids see them laughing at you

My dad legit told me to go on a dating website and put the fact that I'm virgin in my bio because that would somehow get me laid, I never even told him I was a virgin, I could've potentially ascended when he wasn't around but apparantly it's obvious af. Idk if it's me being in denial but I'm actually not sure if he's retarded or actually hates me.

Yep that's why I don't play into there hands. I anyalze potential situations like this and act accordingly if it doesn't benefit me then no.

Classic example of people punching down to elevate themselves.

I don't understand that shit

Just leave me the fuck alone when I'm forced to share the same room as you.

they're just making a fool out of u

...just to make you look like a joke.
I remember my coworkers when I used to work as waiter; they took me next to every girl and they told her I was single and if she could give me her number.

They always make excuses like " I have a boyfriend ".

OFC they did that with an evil smirk on their face just because they wanted to laugh.
Same. My friend tells me that I just haven't approached women. Well, I approached them in high school and do you know what they said to me? That I have the face of a child-rapist among other very nice stuff that only the empathetic gender could say. I approached them in university, not a single one wanted to have anything to do with me.

I also think that they do it because they think that their success is the result of their conscious decision and their hard work and not just the result of good genetics, because if they admitted that it came down to genetics in the end they would lose their ability to look down on others that fail and see their own success as merit, because everything that would differentiate them and a loser like me would be sheer dumb luck.

These situations are something I never gotten myself into, but perhaps it's for the better. No normie is ever going to try to be friendly with me because I speak and act like a complete autist and have 0 social skills.

My dad legit told me to go on a dating website and put the fact that I'm virgin in my bio because that would somehow get me laid, I never even told him I was a virgin, I could've potentially ascended when he wasn't around but apparantly it's obvious af. Idk if it's me being in denial but I'm actually not sure if he's retarded or actually hates me.
He needs his pillow adjusted

They want to humiliate you, either out of pure cruelty, or to make themselves look better.
Nah, i wish I had a friend that would do what happened to OP with me. They’re just blue pilled so they don’t really see it’s over. I’d only say they were being dicks if it was brutally obvious they weren’t rooting for you and just wanted a laugh