[It's Over] Incel trait: not actually experiencing being human

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
80d 16h 33m
I'm as human as a person who obsessively watches nature documentaries and imagines himself being a lion is a lion. I don't really experience being human, I just observe humans doing human things and larp as one in my skinsuit. I feel like an alien who was sent here to gather data on humans, but fails terribly at it, because I can't pull the "hello, fellow humans" shtick convincingly with the data I have.

I don't really experience being human. I don't really have memories, there's nothing worth remembering in my life. I just kinda started existing and went along with it, because my body discourages killing myself. I know what a friend is, I have a vague concept of what you're supposed to do with one, I kinda can imagine what experiencing a sleepover should feel like based on the data I've gathered (from conversations, media etc. ), but I've never actually experienced friendship or a sleepover -- they're just abstract concepts that exist in my brain.

If someone asked "how is being human like?", it'd be impossible for me to respond. I've never really been human. I can tell about what I imagine being human feels like, but I'm just presenting the data I've gathered, not talking about my experiences, because I don't have any. If you wanted to know what being e. g. a rural Pakistani goat herder feels like, you could consult either a villager who has actual experience (although limited mostly to his direct surrounding and possibly basic understanding) or a scholar who never actually experienced being one, but he has all the data and little details about customs and such. Both answers could be useful in their own way, but it's obvious that merely learning about something is not the same as experiencing it.

Sadandangrycel

Sadandangrycel

Captain
★★★★
10d 22h 20m
Its real ssd shit i too do not feel loke a human being all my coworkers hang out woth each othwr and are dsting and partying together while i rot away and whenever people do interact with me it feels so weird too me its pretty sad shit ngl i also know the alien feeling but instead im a successful alien instead

Genetic Dead End

Genetic Dead End

Mentally crippled. That’s it.
★★★★
44d 8h 41m
Lone-Star

Lone-Star

// sub4 20yo KHHV NEET // Ruler of Equestria
★★★★
28d 4h 22m
over for ponykincels

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
148d 7h 11m
legit. I feel like an observer not a participant

foidologist

foidologist

Foidological Scientist
★★★★★
19d 2h 31m
I know everything about being human except sex and friends

LaFayette

LaFayette

I had 300 showers. My disability wasn't washed out
-
1d 22h 7m
Relatable af. It is an always lingering feeling that you don't belong..

NuclearCel

NuclearCel

From The Deepest, Darkest, Ominous Blackpill Pit
★★
34d 14h 17m
Genetics control everything. They determine if we get to experience an event or just 'learn' about experiencing that event.

Mogged Loner

Mogged Loner

why won’t the world just END!!?
★★★★
34d 15h 33m
Incel Trait:

Making threads about Incel Traits :feelsbadman:

dirtykombatcel

dirtykombatcel

rope beckons like sirens to sailors
★★★★
16d 14h 1m