Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: not actually experiencing being human

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
I'm as human as a person who obsessively watches nature documentaries and imagines himself being a lion is a lion. I don't really experience being human, I just observe humans doing human things and larp as one in my skinsuit. I feel like an alien who was sent here to gather data on humans, but fails terribly at it, because I can't pull the "hello, fellow humans" shtick convincingly with the data I have.

I don't really experience being human. I don't really have memories, there's nothing worth remembering in my life. I just kinda started existing and went along with it, because my body discourages killing myself. I know what a friend is, I have a vague concept of what you're supposed to do with one, I kinda can imagine what experiencing a sleepover should feel like based on the data I've gathered (from conversations, media etc. ), but I've never actually experienced friendship or a sleepover -- they're just abstract concepts that exist in my brain.

If someone asked "how is being human like?", it'd be impossible for me to respond. I've never really been human. I can tell about what I imagine being human feels like, but I'm just presenting the data I've gathered, not talking about my experiences, because I don't have any. If you wanted to know what being e. g. a rural Pakistani goat herder feels like, you could consult either a villager who has actual experience (although limited mostly to his direct surrounding and possibly basic understanding) or a scholar who never actually experienced being one, but he has all the data and little details about customs and such. Both answers could be useful in their own way, but it's obvious that merely learning about something is not the same as experiencing it.

Its real ssd shit i too do not feel loke a human being all my coworkers hang out woth each othwr and are dsting and partying together while i rot away and whenever people do interact with me it feels so weird too me its pretty sad shit ngl i also know the alien feeling but instead im a successful alien instead

over for ponykincels

legit. I feel like an observer not a participant

I know everything about being human except sex and friends

Relatable af. It is an always lingering feeling that you don't belong..

Genetics control everything. They determine if we get to experience an event or just 'learn' about experiencing that event.

Incel Trait:

Making threads about Incel Traits :feelsbadman: