Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: Not being a sociopath

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Normies possess zero empathy when culling those who stick out, who are ugly, poor, or go against the the dominant political culture (the ultra left). They're like women, perfect agents of the state.

If they see wrong think, they report it. If men talk about women or popular normie things, they'll do their best to destroy that person.

Incels spend most of their life being shit on so they usually don't act as cruel as normies.

True, we try everything to live a halfway decent life.
While normies are trying to destroy the life of others with all means.

I feel like I am the only one with honor with the people I interact with. They are always wanting to back stab me or degrade me yet I wouldn't do these things to them.

I feel like I am the only one with honor with the people I interact with. They are always wanting to back stab me or degrade me yet I wouldn't do these things to them.
same here. In any moment I can suffer a disgusting comment that embarrase me or bad humor of ppl against me, while with others everything is all right.

I can't say I'm a perfect person but I've never been cruel in my life. I'm incredibly fair to all people and viewpoints. The type of treatment men have received over the last decade is degrading.

I even have compassion for ugly females sometimes. Yes, I despise them as women, and wouldn't, even if rejected ugly femoid roped herself, but atleast I can feel some sadness even for that trash

Strenght lies in our bonds.

Fallen normy would be destroyed by normies.

But incel would be saved by incel.

How many of incels have been saved by incels! We saved some many of our kind from suicide insanity lonliness.
We realy dont need their evil society when we stay on such a firm ground made by us.

Incels are the ones who feel

NPCs, sociopaths, feminists, alt-left...

All cookie cutter template-based normie robots following their lines in the script.

Gauranteed most people here, could get laid if they were sociopaths.