Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel trait: Not being able to relate to people in your own age group

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
I'm only 21, but i know for DAMN sure i'd have a hard time relating to the average 21 year old. They would most likely have different social experiences and life milestones achieved, be into normie music, films and games, and have had a more normal upbringing and life.

It doesn't help that from age 0 -11 i was pretty much only ever around adults in my life and even then they were all mostly 40+. So i sort of learned how to interact with older adults, but never kids my own age. It still reflects into my current adult life. I didn't have a friend my own age until i was 11, and he was much younger than i was. At the time i think he was like 6 years old or something. We're still friends to this day and while he may be a normie now, he was also the social outcast back then like me. You may think it's weird for a 21 year old and 16 year old to be friends, but he's the only friend i got. And i knew him since I was a kid myself, so it's not weird.

I look at my 19 year old niece and see how normalfag she is, and it's such a huge difference between me and her. She has a normie tier boyfriend, lots of friends, her own car, bank savings, a job, etc. She didn't have the best upbringing either but life has still treated her much more fairly, mostly cause she's female i can assume. If she had been male, she probably would have ended up like me.

She apparently had sex when she was 14 - 16, and my male friend had sex when he was FUCKING 12. He's a normie tier in looks, but he just got lucky. Meanwhile i'm 21 and still KHHV :feelsbadman: :feelsmage:

Whenever I talk to zoomers or even Normies in general I totally fall flat. Idk the new COD, idk the new Lebron James basketball football Tyrone mcmagneson, etc.

I only connect with niche autists

Im a zoomer but i've literally never had any social media, closest ive ever had was a Reddit account. My peers are like aliens.

Whenever I talk to zoomers or even Normies in general I totally fall flat. Idk the new COD, idk the new Lebron James basketball football Tyrone mcmagneson, etc.

I feel the same ngl. I only know about the new cods because i keep up with most modern games coming out. And i have no interest in sports. I also like autists

I think I can now actually. I've always was able to relate to people much older than me as I didn't care for much of the things people in my age cared for. Now that I'm much older, I can say I can relate to them now as they're into stuff that's meant to be old now. I guess you can say I've "ascended" pass this trait.

True, people from my age are degenerates, cucks and liberals

Agreed. Most of the people that I have talked with throughout my adolescent years were people on the Internet, as starting from age 10, I was ostracized by my peers in real life for literally no reason. I ended up gaining friends within my last two years of high school, but it did nothing for me. Everything I like and do is pretty niche in zoomer standards, tbh, it's hard for me to get along with people my age.

Literal kids mog me in everyday life
at least they chat with friends on zoom weekly
my human development is that of an elementary school kid. I never progressed after that

This is relatable. I lack similar experiences to other people in my age group

Same tbh.

People my age are having kids and I'm here thinking about the teenage and 20s years experiences I never had, and how I could possibly make up for it.
It's over.

Literal kids mog me in everyday life
at least they chat with friends on zoom weekly
my human development is that of an elementary school kid. I never progressed after that

i didn't have the same experience as my peers
so it makes sense that i don't connect with them or there's a gap / a misunderstanding

i didn't have the same experience as my peers
so it makes sense that i don't connect with them or there's a gap / a misunderstanding
Can relate big time.

Normies will always end up talking about romantic/ sexual experiences.
It just make me want to say "Stfu, I cant relate for shit"

I'm only 21, but i know for DAMN sure i'd have a hard time relating to the average 21 year old. They would most likely have different social experiences and life milestones achieved, be into normie music, films and games, and have had a more normal upbringing and life.

It doesn't help that from age 0 -11 i was pretty much only ever around adults in my life and even then they were all mostly 40+. So i sort of learned how to interact with older adults, but never kids my own age. It still reflects into my current adult life. I didn't have a friend my own age until i was 11, and he was much younger than i was. At the time i think he was like 6 years old or something. We're still friends to this day and while he may be a normie now, he was also the social outcast back then like me. You may think it's weird for a 21 year old and 16 year old to be friends, but he's the only friend i got. And i knew him since I was a kid myself, so it's not weird.

I look at my 19 year old niece and see how normalfag she is, and it's such a huge difference between me and her. She has a normie tier boyfriend, lots of friends, her own car, bank savings, a job, etc. She didn't have the best upbringing either but life has still treated her much more fairly, mostly cause she's female i can assume. If she had been male, she probably would have ended up like me.

She apparently had sex when she was 14 - 16, and my male friend had sex when he was FUCKING 12. He's a normie tier in looks, but he just got lucky. Meanwhile i'm 21 and still KHHV :feelsbadman: :feelsmage:
They need to make Incel Trait a tag or something

When I talk with normies, I always realize how much behind I am, my good days are over, filled with nothing and isolation, if I was NT and Chad, I can't even imagine their lives.

My two only close friends are exactly my age JFL. And they aren't from school or college.

Females play life on easy mode. They just can't lose.

I'm enough of an oldcel that I didn't grow up with technology and I still can't relate to normalfags my age.

Just look I'm 51 and here surrounded by teens and tweens. When I was young I would talk to old people at this music school where I used to work and other places.
When I got older too, relating to younger people. I'm a good person but there were women around my age who thought there was something sexual about. There wasn't and even at that I'm not gay. Most people I related to were male. Some females but had their bf's.
People are stupid, people they should be actually afraid of like priests and religious leaders, they give them their total trust.

Shame there's not enough of us to make up for the lack of basic human connection.
It’s either we hate each other or just compete for each other just like all males we are doomed to someday to comepete with each other I learned that the hard way

The only people at college who appear to suffer my company are my boomer professors.

I hate my age group. So many brainwashed cunts who don’t see reality for what it is. Just blending in with the cool kids and parroting opinions that aren’t even their own. They’re dumb as fuck and would get destroyed in any debate or heated argument. But these dogs are the people being put on a pedestal by women and their friends.

Dude it boils down to demographics.

View: https://imgur.com/a/Ir30wg2

(basically a healthy population has a narrow point, and large base however in white-america it is the REVERSE with a narrow base of young people and a GLUT of old people. Not conductive to socializing/meeting women when all your peers are 40/50)

I am the SAME way. Grew up with old people and got into the wrong hobbies. ("just get hobbies bro" they said, "you will find girls and not old boomers they said"). I played the banjo in high school and listened to bluegrass but no one my age gives a shit about that music so I never shared it with anyone. (it is dated music its basically like being into Elvis Presly this day and age. ie it had its run but its too old fashioned and outdated). I mean I have good conversations with old guys in the bar about bluegrass bands but no one my age (and rightfully) really cares. Sure some women may listen out of politeness but you think they really care?

What is your ethnicity are you white? Even if you are rice/curry they tend to live around other whites. Basically the AVERAGE white person is some old boomer. If you lived out in the suburbs it is filled with old farts with not many kids your age. Basically you can't even function in a social situation due to not getting exposure.

The reason their is hispanic immigration is not because of jews /cultural marxism/liberalism/feminism or what not it is simply because their are more young people. The AVERAGE american is some old fart (40). While the average hispanic is 28 or younger. You need big strong young men to work in construction, slaughterhouses, agriculture etc.

I almost wonder if autism (mostly a white thing) is due to not being exposed to enough socialization with kids your age outside of school thus leading to one not being able to function in a social situation. I NEVER seen hispanic autists but TONS of white and a few south asians here and there.

-hence that is my theory