Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Incel trait: not being street smart

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
Can anyone relate?

Yes, I’m a bit naive and not good at ”reading” people.

Street smart means manipulation? Then no, I'm not good at it.

Yeah I walk at night all the time and cross crosswalks without looking either direction. I’m waiting for god to take me one of these days

I'm street smart. You have to become street smart to stop the bullying.

Tough to be "street smart" if you never leave your house

Manipulating people is Chad only.

Yeah, not at all. But maybe I actually have learned a thing or two by living my entire life in a violent shithole, enough to get by.

Yes, I’m a bit naive and not good at ”reading” people.

Me too, I lack common sense, If you met me in real life you'd probably think I'm a idiot. It's probably because I don't go outside much due to Corona.

Last edited:
Please, recommend some good winter/ or hikikomori manga, I read 43 chapters of boku wa mari no naka and it was shit, I hoped till the end that something interesting happens, some story twist, but it was sheet ngl, I just learned that mc has smoll dicc

Can anyone relate?
Yes. I can't get any read on people since I am equally autistic and stupid. Street smarts is something I can't even understand really, much less have.

Autist trait, tbh. I have that problem, because my sperg brain makes it difficult to pick up on nonverbal cues, and I also have a tendency to take everything at face value

rich monke
Thoughtfulcel when u call him monke
mad-gorilla-portrait-angry-male-bitting-straw-hay-53943605.jpg

I personally can't. Since my brain is engaged on "Fight Mode" almost all the time, anything that's remotely weird gets me in my tiptoes immediately. Keep in mind i live in a pretty dangerous country, so being street smart is a must, especially when you're an incel, which makes you an easy target.