Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: not doing your homework

TheBasedCel

TheBasedCel

not a clown but an entire circus
-
Got school tommorow but homework isn't done and I had a week off. It's over.

Could also be a Chad trait since Becky does his homework.

Not gonna do it, would end up a wagie to mr shekelberg anyway.

I never did my homework lol

You can't do it if all you've got to look forward to is rotting in your room alone. Chad does his homework because he wants to get back to partying and fucking foids.

Never did homework , even when the teacher was threatening me

Did that all the time ngl

I'm actually good at doing homework because I have no life outside of my homework tbh

I just didn't do them, when it was a homework that wasn't worth my time, and I could do it in class before the teacher checked it.
It should not be an incel trait.

I've probably touched one bit of my coursework this week off and I'm supposed to hand it in Tuesday.

I've probably touched one bit of my coursework this week off and I'm supposed to hand it in Tuesday.
I'M FUCKING TIRED OF ALL THE PERKS
TRIED NOTHING, EVERYTHING WORKS

I usually start off doing it and then stop as the semester continues. Im trying to HWmaxx this semester and I still dont get 100% of it done.

Never did homework and never even got an average grade, yet A+ students still aren't doing better than me. Though not really surprising as jobs and school don't equate each other.

i don't have homework

sometimes did it before class

no I do it as fast and soon as I can

I wish I still had some homework to procrastinate and an high school to go...I want to have this as my only worries in life again.College is meaningless, full of people, elitist.I want my life to back a year or two