Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Incel trait: Not getting on with people your age

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
Throughout my life the only people who have been friendly with me were either younger than me or older than me never the same age. Weird huh? Anyone else have this experience? Discuss.

No not really. Younger people especially have always been nasty to me. Older people too come to think of it. I've had friendly gestures rejected by many crotchety boomers.

Everyone hates me

No not really. Younger people especially have always been nasty to me. Older people too come to think of it. I've had friendly gestures rejected by many crotchety boomers.
Tbh its a mix, idk why I made this thread a fair number of older and younger people have also been huge cunts to me.

Tbh its a mix, idk why I made this thread a fair number of older and younger people have also been huge cunts to me.
Do you have a babyface? That could play into that particular type of abuse easily.

Everyone hates me but the other dregs of society who are typically older or younger. I.E old homeless people

Meh I just don't get along with people in general unless its other incels.

yes Kinda smth like that. Like bro I used to always get treated horribly by kids my Age or younger kids, but like months ago back in the summer I joined a boxing gym and everybody there was like years older than me but were nice asf tbh ngl
Meh I just don't get along with people in general unless its other incels.
I tend to be very good at manipulating people and getting a crowd to follow me and believe in me.

Throughout my life the only people who have been friendly with me were either younger than me or older than me never the same age. Weird huh? Anyone else have this experience? Discuss.
True, I associate with boomers a lot tbh

Same here. I think it's because to people my age, I'm living a completely alien life. And people usually hate what they don't understand. I honestly don't care about the insignificant normie shit they all do and care for. I can't even pretend.

This is the same as me, when I ever went into a bar on a weekday it was always occupied with men over the age of 60 I got on well with them

I had the same experience in my teens.

This is extremely true, throughout school some of the closest friends I made were adults.

I dont get on with any age

people get bored of me so quickly I can't even tell

Yeah, pretty much all the people i hang arround with now, are at least a few years younger than me.

I hate being around my peers and younger. The only ones that are nice to me are married men old and young. Young Married foids can sense my virginity so they feel pity toward me, married boomer foids are sweet to me. Single foids are uncomfortable around me.

It's your looks

I don't get along with almost everyone regardless of age.

Hell I don't even get along well with many here.

I hate people my age

Not sure if I can relate

Maybe you are unlikable.

Yes I have experienced it a lot. I think the older generation likes me much more. Nowadays I can't even relate to the degeneracy of my generation. Kids below their teenage years are also nice enough people.

I'd say I never got along with anyone on a personal level. As a child it felt like adults respected me, but looking back on it that was only them doing the obligatory "I'll listen to what the kid is saying" act. As I grew older I realized nobody actually likes me at all beyond just being able to tolerate me.

Been like this all my life pretty much

I don't get on with anyone

Yes, especially since all the normies talk is about is they're sex lives and partying

Yes I have experienced it a lot. I think the older generation likes me much more. Nowadays I can't even relate to the degeneracy of my generation. Kids below their teenage years are also nice enough people.
I cannot relate to the degeneracy either, bro. I despise it so much.

I get along with boomers tbh