Incel Trait : Not hating Hitler.

hoffnungstod

hoffnungstod

Banned
-
1d 19h 42m
While this could seem a political discussion the real point of the question is of a totally different matter.When in high school but even s little before I was puzzled by the hateful reactions of the males and the girl almost crying over anna frank.While I felt NOTHING.It was not to be edgy, I just coiuld not understan thre point of being so heated about people who died several decades ago.I thought eventually that maybe I was special and unique or even that they were faking it.

But just recently I tried to analize the teen dynamics that took place back then.

I was not special or other crap : I just did not feel myself as an actual part of humanity!!!The insults over my face and the eeewwws travelled through my brain so deeply that even if not noticing it on a rational level I stopped considering myself as a real human being.

There was ME and there was THEM and the jews were THEIR world and not mine, hence their vivid reaction vs my coldness.

But it is not only me,basically at least 30 if not 40% of incels are nazi sympathizers but the thing that corroborates my thesis even more is that even the non nazi were totally tiepid on the srgument.

IRL Hitler is the second strongeet taboo after pedophilia while on the incelosphere is a bad boy at most.That sneaky Hitler akways making his mom worry!!

While their pavlovian anti nazism is disgusting we must ammit that our reactions on the subject is pathologic and most likely caused by our feeling or being an alien specie.I bet most nazis who are decent looking followed a much more gradual path that the one we took.I admit being an Adolf sympathizer and surely an anti-sionist but the road that took me there was at least partially based on things nor really comforting.

Last edited:
Murdoch89

Murdoch89

Useless motherfucker
★★★
18d 18h 4m
I like stalin

BududubNow

BududubNow

ANTINATALISMAXXED MENTALLY ILL WALKING SKELETON
★★★★
32d 16h 42m
Johny.speiz

Johny.speiz

Incel revolution
★★★
7d 23h 46m
I hate both Hitler and Stalin.

Hitler was a crazy junky, betrayed German people, and his own ideology.

VincentVanCock

VincentVanCock

A menace to society larping as a good individual.
★★★
11d 10h 28m
I like mussolini,admire stalin's cold blood ,Hitler was Very smart but subhuman as fuck,till this day i fail to understand how legions of tall blonde chads followed a subhuman austrian manlet.

Grothendieck

Grothendieck

Machiavellian and Misogynist
★★★★★
53d 13h 29m
I don't care. He's dead. I'll be dead one day just like him.

Murdoch89

Murdoch89

Useless motherfucker
★★★
18d 18h 4m
Hitler would probably hate incels just like he hated the unemployed

Irredeemable

Irredeemable

Warlock
★★★
82d 5h 19m
Hitler should have saved some cyanide pills for me.

ShySaxon

ShySaxon

Autistic Loser
★★★★★
42d 5h 11m
omnilet

omnilet

Smooth criminal-cel
82d 1h 59m
Eschewcel

Eschewcel

watch out watch out watch out!
★★
20d 12h 39m
Hitler would probably hate incels just like he hated the unemployed
There wouldn't be incels if Hitler won because he was not about giving foids all the powers in the world. He was based as fuck and there would be 100x less incels in this world, and foids could even be incels. Just imagine.

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

Captain
13d 3h 10m
He was as murderous as any other historical figure. I "hate" Hitler just as much as I "hate" them. Hitler is just put on an extra level because he killed Jews, Jews control the media so of course they push this narrative JFL.

muharremabi

muharremabi

Overlord
★★★★★
136d 13h 2m
There wouldn't be incels if Hitler won because he was not about giving foids all the powers in the world. He was based as fuck and there would be 100x less incels in this world, and foids could even be incels. Just imagine.
High IQ

M

MisterMeme

Failurecel
★★★
4d 3h 23m
He was as murderous as any other historical figure. I "hate" Hitler just as much as I "hate" them. Hitler is just put on an extra level because he killed Jews, Jews control the media so of course they push this narrative JFL.
this

Negroid Berber

Negroid Berber

Subhuman personality
★★★★
2d 22h 37m
Hitler knew the danger of the jews.
He was a just man.

FallenPrime

FallenPrime

Sub 4, 5'10 Truecel Chinkcel Zoomercel Autist
★★★★★
43d 4h 24m
LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
★★
80d 17h 4m
Hitler was ok

PPEcel

PPEcel

The most incel member of chads.co
★★★★★
87d 11h 53m
I know for a fact that the Nazis would've considered me subhuman.

OP is probably a fakecel.

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
158d 20h 54m
Only cumskins and supremacists like Hitler

IamJacksBrokenHeart

IamJacksBrokenHeart

You're OK until you misbehave
★★★★★
50d 12h 12m
Hitler was a crazy junky, betrayed German people, and his own ideology.
i don t like hitler for his ideology , i like... respect him for his opportunism .

He started out as an underdog and if you look at it in a logical way , he achieved more than he could ever dream of .

Pengwin

Pengwin

Inhabitant of the Antarctic circle
★★★★★
26d 18h 53m
@JosefMengelecel

mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

Everyone except me is a fed
★★★★★
34d 1h 42m
He invented blowup sex dolls and was against central banking, so I have some respect. He was ok.

Sportbro

Sportbro

Captain
★★★
25d 16h 1m
I like mussolini,admire stalin's cold blood ,Hitler was Very smart but subhuman as fuck,till this day i fail to understand how legions of tall blonde chads followed a subhuman austrian manlet.
Mussolini was a retard
Plunged an agriculture nation in war versus industrial giants, it was impossible for them to neither catch up or win the war

JosefMengelecel

JosefMengelecel

One who has nothing to lose has everything to take
★★
38d 22h 30m
I don’t hate hitler or the nazis either. I actually respect them in a way. And the Jews deserved it. They were only trying to warn the world about what (((they))) were going to do but nobody listened. Now we are in this dystopian world where (((they))) control everything

dogcel256

dogcel256

Captain
★★★
51d 18h 15m

Fearofeight

Fearofeight

Click on my signature
★★★★
49d 12h 15m
Yeah same, because to be honest I have no idea if none of it it ever happened to begin with, and it was so long ago, all I know is what I've been told by other people, just the same with religion I was taught about stories in the bible as if they were absolute truths by people who were never there. So I just don't trust it.

ExpiringAspirin

ExpiringAspirin

The Man from I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★
84d 11h 47m
Impotent faggot puppet for the Vatican. Prolly got raped bi the whore that gave him STD. Only good that came out is that he didn't produce any offspring.

andinocel

andinocel

Major
★★★★★
10d 19h 44m
I'm ambivalent for the most part, and he would've hated a mongrel like me, but I get him a little bit. Jews are a horrible people, as racist & clannish if not more than the Nazis that tried wiping them out. And the Roma are just trash; can't blame him for hating them either.

ADepressedVirgin

ADepressedVirgin

Visionary
20d 14h 34m
Yep, We were forced to read some holohoax propaganda book in middle school that went into graphic detail about what happened. Most everyone was crying or getting over emotional over it while I was just sitting there confused because it didn’t bother me in the slightest

BRUTO

BRUTO

Recruit
★★★
9d 22h 47m
Hitler was shy and even homeless, he lived on the streets. He almost became the character of the century if the Jews had not rigged the vote. what other case is there like it?

truthpill

truthpill

Wizard
21d 23h 25m
He would've hated a shitskin like me and he was also a eugenicist like all foids so meh

Uglymuggly

Uglymuggly

Sub 4
★★★★
26d 9h 17m
Foids are WAY more eugenic than hitler.

Neggr

Neggr

Kebabcel in western europe, it never began.
★★★★★
19d 7h 17m
I wish I was hitler

Y

youthislife

Officer
9d 22h 38m
Foids are WAY more eugenic than hitler.

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★
19d 11h 0m
I am never 100% certain about what is taught me by teachers, politicians and the media. History is written by the victors.

However I would not support someone who clearly didn't like people like me (mixed race mongrels)

IRL Hitler is the second strongeet taboo after pedophilia while on the incelosphere is a bad boy at most.That sneaky Hitler akways making his mom worry!!
Being seen as a 'nazi' as a white man could indeed completely ruin your life, make you lose friends, your date (if you have one), lose your job, women in general hating you even more, etc.

This is why if you are white and someone start to spread around that you are a 'nazi', you have to sue them. If that doesn't work, find them and kick their ass, show them you will not allow them to do this sort of shit to you.

Pinkett Mouse

Pinkett Mouse

Captain
★★★
17d 5h 10m
Hitler saved jews from inceldom by showering them.

Wolfwood12

Wolfwood12

Recruit
14h 45m
Sorry nazibros Hitler was to chad for a broke nig like me

AnonAutist

AnonAutist

bzzzzzt
★★★
38d 1h 42m
Only cumskins and supremacists like Hitler
Nah, Curries and sandniggers loved and still love Hitler. Japs and other non Westernized asians low key like Hitler for the meme-factor (cue SS cosplay). Only in Western ideology is Hitler the great Lucifer and personification of a secular sort of Satan - who represents the opposite of the good.

Note the curry spelling mistakes.

I am indifferent about Hitler. The world would be better off if we treated WOII and its participants in the same way we think about the Peloponnesian war. But we cannot, because the whole current world order and its institutions have their origin myths tied up with a particular view of WWII.

Last edited:
Blackcel rigth wing

Blackcel rigth wing

19yrs old Apolitical (politics is cope)
★★★★
23d 10h 0m
@Wolfwood12 9 post since july.......

Johny.speiz

Johny.speiz

Incel revolution
★★★
7d 23h 46m
i don t like hitler for his ideology , i like... respect him for his opportunism .

He started out as an underdog and if you look at it in a logical way , he achieved more than he could ever dream of .
You like lies, deception, and manipulation, don't you?

IamJacksBrokenHeart

IamJacksBrokenHeart

You're OK until you misbehave
★★★★★
50d 12h 12m
You like lies, deception, and manipulation, don't you?
im not a moralfag .

Morals are a cope , in the end all that counts is money/power/legacy .

hitler will be remembered for centuries while those jews and soldiers who died ,
nobody gives a fuck about them except some people who read their names on some monument or gravestone and
forget about it 3 seconds later .

Some say you only truly die when you are forgotten by everyone .
So it doesnt matter if your a good guy or an antagonistic figure , all that counts is the result .
Murderers , Terrorists nd Dictators live rent free forever .

Wolfwood12

Wolfwood12

Recruit
14h 45m
im not a moralfag .

hitler will be remembered for centuries while those jews and soldiers who died ,
nobody gives a fuck about them except some people who read their names on some monument or gravestone and

So it doesnt matter if your a good guy or an antagonistic figure , all that counts is the result .
Over for nonmurderousintentcels

HonkHonkHonk

HonkHonkHonk

Based fat eternal manchild [CLOWNPILLED] LVL. 100
7d 17h 18m
Most of the high ranking nazi leadership had pretty incel tier looks tbh

Johny.speiz

Johny.speiz

Incel revolution
★★★
7d 23h 46m
im not a moralfag .

Morals are not a cope, hence they are based, that's why Incels are to suffer that much since lack of them.
These whats you a "rents free forever", are already and will be forever the garbage of this earth and of history. Most monuments are nothing but trash as you can see about the Confederates nowadays.