Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait : Not hating Hitler.

• Thread starter Deleted member 28755
  • Start date
Deleted member 28755

Deleted member 28755

Banned
-
While this could seem a political discussion the real point of the question is of a totally different matter.When in high school but even s little before I was puzzled by the hateful reactions of the males and the girl almost crying over anna frank.While I felt NOTHING.It was not to be edgy, I just coiuld not understan thre point of being so heated about people who died several decades ago.I thought eventually that maybe I was special and unique or even that they were faking it.

But just recently I tried to analize the teen dynamics that took place back then.

I was not special or other crap : I just did not feel myself as an actual part of humanity!!!The insults over my face and the eeewwws travelled through my brain so deeply that even if not noticing it on a rational level I stopped considering myself as a real human being.

There was ME and there was THEM and the jews were THEIR world and not mine, hence their vivid reaction vs my coldness.

But it is not only me,basically at least 30 if not 40% of incels are nazi sympathizers but the thing that corroborates my thesis even more is that even the non nazi were totally tiepid on the srgument.

IRL Hitler is the second strongeet taboo after pedophilia while on the incelosphere is a bad boy at most.That sneaky Hitler akways making his mom worry!!

While their pavlovian anti nazism is disgusting we must ammit that our reactions on the subject is pathologic and most likely caused by our feeling or being an alien specie.I bet most nazis who are decent looking followed a much more gradual path that the one we took.I admit being an Adolf sympathizer and surely an anti-sionist but the road that took me there was at least partially based on things nor really comforting.

Last edited:
I like stalin

I hate both Hitler and Stalin.

Hitler was a crazy junky, betrayed German people, and his own ideology.

I like mussolini,admire stalin's cold blood ,Hitler was Very smart but subhuman as fuck,till this day i fail to understand how legions of tall blonde chads followed a subhuman austrian manlet.

I don't care. He's dead. I'll be dead one day just like him.

Hitler would probably hate incels just like he hated the unemployed

Hitler should have saved some cyanide pills for me.

28727.jpg

Hitler would probably hate incels just like he hated the unemployed
There wouldn't be incels if Hitler won because he was not about giving foids all the powers in the world. He was based as fuck and there would be 100x less incels in this world, and foids could even be incels. Just imagine.

He was as murderous as any other historical figure. I "hate" Hitler just as much as I "hate" them. Hitler is just put on an extra level because he killed Jews, Jews control the media so of course they push this narrative JFL.

There wouldn't be incels if Hitler won because he was not about giving foids all the powers in the world. He was based as fuck and there would be 100x less incels in this world, and foids could even be incels. Just imagine.
High IQ

He was as murderous as any other historical figure. I "hate" Hitler just as much as I "hate" them. Hitler is just put on an extra level because he killed Jews, Jews control the media so of course they push this narrative JFL.
this

Hitler knew the danger of the jews.
He was a just man.

I know for a fact that the Nazis would've considered me subhuman.

OP is probably a fakecel.

Only cumskins and supremacists like Hitler

Hitler was a crazy junky, betrayed German people, and his own ideology.
i don t like hitler for his ideology , i like... respect him for his opportunism .

He started out as an underdog and if you look at it in a logical way , he achieved more than he could ever dream of .

@JosefMengelecel

He invented blowup sex dolls and was against central banking, so I have some respect. He was ok.

I like mussolini,admire stalin's cold blood ,Hitler was Very smart but subhuman as fuck,till this day i fail to understand how legions of tall blonde chads followed a subhuman austrian manlet.
Mussolini was a retard
Plunged an agriculture nation in war versus industrial giants, it was impossible for them to neither catch up or win the war

I don’t hate hitler or the nazis either. I actually respect them in a way. And the Jews deserved it. They were only trying to warn the world about what (((they))) were going to do but nobody listened. Now we are in this dystopian world where (((they))) control everything

Yeah same, because to be honest I have no idea if none of it it ever happened to begin with, and it was so long ago, all I know is what I've been told by other people, just the same with religion I was taught about stories in the bible as if they were absolute truths by people who were never there. So I just don't trust it.

Impotent faggot puppet for the Vatican. Prolly got raped bi the whore that gave him STD. Only good that came out is that he didn't produce any offspring.

I'm ambivalent for the most part, and he would've hated a mongrel like me, but I get him a little bit. Jews are a horrible people, as racist & clannish if not more than the Nazis that tried wiping them out. And the Roma are just trash; can't blame him for hating them either.

Yep, We were forced to read some holohoax propaganda book in middle school that went into graphic detail about what happened. Most everyone was crying or getting over emotional over it while I was just sitting there confused because it didn’t bother me in the slightest

Hitler was shy and even homeless, he lived on the streets. He almost became the character of the century if the Jews had not rigged the vote. what other case is there like it?

He would've hated a shitskin like me and he was also a eugenicist like all foids so meh

Foids are WAY more eugenic than hitler.

I wish I was hitler

Foids are WAY more eugenic than hitler.

I am never 100% certain about what is taught me by teachers, politicians and the media. History is written by the victors.

However I would not support someone who clearly didn't like people like me (mixed race mongrels)

IRL Hitler is the second strongeet taboo after pedophilia while on the incelosphere is a bad boy at most.That sneaky Hitler akways making his mom worry!!

Being seen as a 'nazi' as a white man could indeed completely ruin your life, make you lose friends, your date (if you have one), lose your job, women in general hating you even more, etc.

This is why if you are white and someone start to spread around that you are a 'nazi', you have to sue them. If that doesn't work, find them and kick their ass, show them you will not allow them to do this sort of shit to you.

Hitler saved jews from inceldom by showering them.

Sorry nazibros Hitler was to chad for a broke nig like me

Only cumskins and supremacists like Hitler

Nah, Curries and sandniggers loved and still love Hitler. Japs and other non Westernized asians low key like Hitler for the meme-factor (cue SS cosplay). Only in Western ideology is Hitler the great Lucifer and personification of a secular sort of Satan - who represents the opposite of the good.

oby2joyrg7c21.jpg

Note the curry spelling mistakes.

I am indifferent about Hitler. The world would be better off if we treated WOII and its participants in the same way we think about the Peloponnesian war. But we cannot, because the whole current world order and its institutions have their origin myths tied up with a particular view of WWII.

Last edited:
@Wolfwood12 9 post since july.......

i don t like hitler for his ideology , i like... respect him for his opportunism .

He started out as an underdog and if you look at it in a logical way , he achieved more than he could ever dream of .
You like lies, deception, and manipulation, don't you?

You like lies, deception, and manipulation, don't you?
im not a moralfag .

Morals are a cope , in the end all that counts is money/power/legacy .

hitler will be remembered for centuries while those jews and soldiers who died ,
nobody gives a fuck about them except some people who read their names on some monument or gravestone and
forget about it 3 seconds later .

Some say you only truly die when you are forgotten by everyone .
So it doesnt matter if your a good guy or an antagonistic figure , all that counts is the result .
Murderers , Terrorists nd Dictators live rent free forever .

im not a moralfag .

hitler will be remembered for centuries while those jews and soldiers who died ,
nobody gives a fuck about them except some people who read their names on some monument or gravestone and

So it doesnt matter if your a good guy or an antagonistic figure , all that counts is the result .
Over for nonmurderousintentcels

Most of the high ranking nazi leadership had pretty incel tier looks tbh

im not a moralfag .

Morals are not a cope, hence they are based, that's why Incels are to suffer that much since lack of them.
These whats you a "rents free forever", are already and will be forever the garbage of this earth and of history. Most monuments are nothing but trash as you can see about the Confederates nowadays.