Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel Trait: Not having a Driver's license

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Having a driver's license is a sign of being normal. Without one, you are just a little boy. According to a recent poll here, 30 percent of people did not have a license, and another 10 percent had a license but did not have a car. That is a problem today because lots of men are unable to function properly in society. Lots of jobs, depending on where you live, require you to have a drivers license.

Not to mention, teenage girls have driver's license, so without a driver's license, you are getting mogged by females. So emasculating. Such greed

Last edited:
Brutal for @LastGerman

indeed the jews are trying to stop me from gymcelling, i can't even drive to the gym until september.

True. You’re not seen as a man without driver license.

I got mine last year

I have a permit and will get my license in June

Having a driver's license is a sign of being normal. Without one, you are just a little boy
Even with one, i'd be seen as a little boy who could drive. Never began for manlets, facelets and voicelets tbh

I would have had it if I had a gf. I just have zero motivation and it's hard as fuck.

I got mine last year

You were gone for a period of time and now you are here with a driver licence. Moggs me brutally.

He's become a living meme :feelskek: :feelskek:

I might be dead soonish.

@LastGerman

Brutal for @LastGerman

@LastGerman

No I don’t. As for why check out @LastGerman threads. He summed up the issue very well.

@LastGerman can relate

Brutal tag pill. Also...

source.gif

10%er here.

License but no car.

If i had a car i would have to live in it. Because then i couldn't afford my rent.

10%er here.

License but no car.

If i had a car i would have to live in it. Because then i couldn't afford my rent.

You're a homelesscel right?

Having a driver's license is a sign of being normal. Without one, you are just a little boy. According to a recent poll here, 30 percent of people did not have a license, and another 10 percent had a license but did not have a car. That is a problem today because lots of men are unable to function properly in society. Lots of jobs, depending on where you live, require you to have a drivers license.

Not to mention, teenage girls have driver's license, so without a driver's license, you are getting mogged by females. So emasculating. Such greed
Potato IQ thread

I have no fucking idea how normalfags can drive. It seems impossible to me.

What about when you do have a license, but no car? (my case)

Cars are crazy expensive where I live, both for purchasing one and maintaining one. (monthly fuel, insurance)

I'm going to get a motorcycle license + motorcycle asap because that's the only thing I can afford with my own money ATM

Rural trailertrashcel

I use a motorized bicycle (or beg+pay) to ride to the real town.

Word. BTW

Whatwas your recommendation for acne scars? I could use some help

Driving a car involves being out in public and paying a monthly (((car insurance))) fee. That's something I don't want to do until my face isn't inbred looking.

Potato IQ thread

By the way. I just want to add that ''a trait'' is not the same thing as ''a cause of something'', therefore not having a driver licence does not cause inceldom and nobody here claimed such thing to begin with. I just want to make that clear. As @Personalityinkwell have already stated, it is a trait and if we look into this topic, we can see that it is actually not a meme or a joke at all. Despite the fact it is a personal problem, there is an increasing number of men who cannot drive anymore and I am the one who is observing it. I jsut want to add this in addition, since some people to confuse it.

I have no fucking idea how normalfags can drive. It seems impossible to me.

I also cannot get behind of it. I really wish I could, I really wish I was normal.

Driving a car involves being out in public and paying a monthly (((car insurance))) fee.

I would really like to pay for this insurance.

By the way. I just want to add that ''a trait'' is not the same thing as ''a cause of something'', therefore not having a driver licence does not cause inceldom and nobody here claimed such thing to begin with. I just want to make that clear. As @Personalityinkwell have already stated, it is a trait and if we look into this topic, we can see that it is actually not a meme or a joke at all. Despite the fact it is a personal problem, there is an increasing number of men who cannot drive anymore and I am the one who is observing it. I jsut want to add this in addition, since some people to confuse it.

I also cannot get behind of it. I really wish I could, I really wish I was normal.

I would really like to pay for this insurance.
Your own country is fucking you over on that one tbh. Even foreign, non english speaking brainlets can get them.

Word. BTW

Whatwas your recommendation for acne scars? I could use some help
I think it was a weak vinegar wash (1 teaspoon to a cup of water) to clean the skin and kill germs, and remove oils. Don't use regular soap. Ok to use "castile" soap.

Then rub/ mash fresh comphrey leaves on your face and leave it on.

It's cheap and easy to grow (seek "root cuttings" or live plants) and is best used fresh. It's muculagenic (sp?) (Snot like, like okra.) If you have to buy it, get dry organic "cut and sifted" leaf, and make a cold paste with it. Adding just enough water to do it. Then leave it on. It's green so you may want to do it only at night...

The comphrey has alantoin in it, which is similar to human growth hormone. It will thicken and repair your face.

Also change your diet to low oil and low chemicals. Acne is your body looking for a way to expel toxins.

Look the stuff up online to verify.

Your own country is fucking you over on that one tbh. Even foreign, non english speaking brainlets can get them.

They even get support and they do not have to pay for it. So, they actually get it for almost free.