Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel Trait: Not having a Driver's license

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
Not having a driver license is indeed a sign of failure in fitting with the current society. We are already conditioned to see cars as a sign of wealth, independence, and success. It affects deeply to see how others can do it and you don't, but specially seeing a female in a young age doing what you can't, it's emasculating and humilliating.

Not having a driver license is indeed a sign of failure in fitting with the current society. We are already conditioned to see cars as a sign of wealth, independence, and success. It affects deeply to see how others can do it and you don't, but specially seeing a female in a young age doing what you can't, it's emasculating and humilliating.

Could explain why jailbaits losing virginity at 13-14 is a such a smack in the face to us

This isn't an incel trait, it's a @LastGerman trait.

Well-elaborated.

Leave it alone man, although it is a very funny hyperbole.
:feelshaha:

Hyperbole.

It is so funny, right? That men cannot drive is sooo funny. Let us all laugh at them...

I'm trying to get my license, but my driving instructor/teacher won't communicate with me.
It's over. :feelsrope:

I'm trying to get my license, but my driving instructor/teacher won't communicate with me.
It's over. :feelsrope:

is this you rn?

Well-elaborated.

It is so funny, right? That men cannot drive is sooo funny. Let us all laugh at them...
If it's something funny. If the person trying to obtain the license does not have the cognitive faculties to perform correctly in the car, and still insists on obtaining it.

If it's something funny. If the person trying to obtain the license does not have the cognitive faculties to perform correctly in the car, and still insists on obtaining it.
Just give up bro

And why is it funny? @rightfulcel
Just make fun of incompetent and autistic men, while at the same time you get triggered when someone makes fun of virgin men. I guess this is normal human nature at this point. People want to feel superior, this is just normal. But do you know what I find kinda funny? That you talk about cognitive capability and that you cannot see your own hypocrisy here.

is it really that funny that a good handful of men cannot drive anymore and have problems with it? In the end, it is quite the opposite. I would say it is concerning at this point but in the end nobody really gives a shit. It is just funny, let us all laugh at them...

And why is it funny? @rightfulcel
Just make fun of incompetent and autistic men, while at the same time you get triggered when someone makes fun of virgin men. I guess this is normal human nature at this point. People want to feel superior, this is just normal. But do you know what I find kinda funny? That you talk about cognitive capability and that you cannot see your own hypocrisy here.

is it really that funny that a good handful of men cannot drive anymore and have problems with it? In the end, it is quite the opposite. I would say it is concerning at this point but in the end nobody really gives a shit. It is just funny, let us all laugh at them...
It's fun because you're aware that you fail a lot and don't have the right skills for that, and still insist on trying. That's the same as a 2/10 man still trying to be the partner of a stacy.
We have physical and mental limitations.

It's fun because you're aware that you fail a lot and don't have the right skills for that, and still insist on trying. That's the same as a 2/10 man still trying to be the partner of a stacy.

Bro you're a bully

Can't relate but don't have one either, I live a heavily populated urban area so cars are pretty useless where I live

It's fun because you're aware that you fail a lot and don't have the right skills for that

Yes, I do have the awareness of it. I would say it is the one and only ability I have. I would gladly change it for something else though since it does not bring anything valuable.

That's the same as a 2/10 man still trying to be the partner of a stacy.

The whole thing is. Why is a female capable of doing it without any effort, while I as a man have problems with it... This should not be the case. It is not normal and in the end it is way more concerning than it is funny. Because as you can see, despite the fact it is a personal problem, I am not really the only one here.

Maybe this is true for eurocels but in America nearly everyone has a driver's license, incels, normies and chads alike. How many Americans here don't have a driver's license?

Bro you're a bully
How am I a bully? For telling the truth? He says I'm hypocritical, but what I'm trying to say is that both cases make me funny. If you know you can't do something because of your limitations, you don't have to try.
Yes, I do have the awareness of it. I would say it is the one and only ability I have. I would gladly change it for something else though since it does not bring anything valuable.

The whole thing is. Why is a female capable of doing it without any effort, while I as a man have problems with it... This should not be the case. It is not normal and in the end it is way more concerning than it is funny. Because as you can see, despite the fact it is a personal problem, I am not really the only one here.
Well, that is not discussed. I know that women are being more privileged with a driver's license, just because they are women and female empowerment, things like that. That doesn't seem like a joke.
But, my point and because I'm funny, it's because you should drop the towel, since you don't have the skills.
If you had the skills, but because of another factor you couldn't get the license, well that would be more compressible.

Maybe this is true for eurocels but in America nearly everyone has a driver's license, incels, normies and chads alike. How many Americans here don't have a driver's license?

I don't know tbh.

How am I a bully? For telling the truth? He says I'm hypocritical, but what I'm trying to say is that both cases make me funny. If you know you can't do something because of your limitations, you don't have to try.

You shouldn't laugh though, that's bullying

But, my point and because I'm funny, it's because you should drop the towel, since you don't have the skills.

You do not have to tell me that, since I am already aware of it. You might see this as a joke once again, but I am actually suicidal because of it. Since there is no point in living if you cannot drive and if you are being emasculated by female driving. To be honest, I just do not belong to this era. This world is not meant for me and I am not meant for this world and I know all of that. The thing is, I cannot do nothing about it.

You shouldn't laugh though, that's bullying

Funny is, he is laughing at me, while at the same time he gets triggered when somebody laughs at him, because he is a virgin. At this point he cannot see his own hypocrisy.

Driver license is as expensive as a car where I live especially if you need to train more you have to spend a lot to get good at driving and pray that the examinator is on a good day.

I don't have one cuz too lazy
Resultado de imagen de rasengan pepe

Depends on where you live, and has nothing to do with being normal. If you are in New York where public transportation is godlike, then there is no need for it. However, in California, you will actively make your life more difficult by not having a car.

Source: I lived in both states.

Depends on where you live, and has nothing to do with being normal. If you are in New York where public transportation is godlike, then there is no need for it. However, in California, you will actively make your life more difficult by not having a car.

Source: I lived in both states.

It has something to do with being normal relative to where you live. If you are in New York though, it's different. Most places are not friendly to nondriverlicensecels

You do realize you can get an ID right? I wouldn't drive if I had decent public transport, but I already have a licence so I guess it doesn't matter

"You don't need a Driver's license bro"

Also: "I have a driver's license"

I don’t. As a teen I tried to get it but my mom lost my driving log paper I had to turn in to the DMV. Also I can’t afford one now and everything I need is on my college campus.

i can't afford a car because it's expensive where i live, and on top of that im a manlet, so i don't feel like a man because i don't have a car AND because im short :feelsrope:

Do you have a drivers license

parents keep pestering me about getting a license
i keep telling them that it's not something urgent, since i don't own or need to use a car

they would then tell me that i can use the family car or imply that they could buy a new one, which is pointless since i rarely go out and we're poor so it would be very wasteful. when i get a job i can simply commute

i bet they want it because almost everyone else at my age has it, so they hope that it will somehow make me normal kek

Incel trait: You need to walk

i bet they want it because almost everyone else at my age has it, so they hope that it will somehow make me normal kek
it will help like 1% in terms of inceldom.

I have one. I also have a car (almost 20 years old). But I can't see how you can possibly date without one unless you live in some giant, major city, with a good public transportation system. Then you can be a "climate change aware normie chad" and slay woke leftist females. Or something. Maybe I am way off here because I have never been a part of that "culture".

Nigger fighting over a plastic card

Smh

Only reason for a car is to go er

"You don't need a Driver's license bro"

Also: "I have a driver's license"

Lying by omission, and straw manning.
"I wouldn't drive if I had decent public transport, but I already have a licence so I guess it doesn't matter"

You don't need one if you live in a place with good public transport, I don't which is why I HAVE to have one you fucking imbecile.

Lying by omission, and straw manning.
"I wouldn't drive if I had decent public transport, but I already have a licence so I guess it doesn't matter"

You don't need one if you live in a place with good public transport, I don't which is why I HAVE to have one you fucking imbecile.

LOL don't call me an imbecile greycel. Driver's license matters the majority of the time.