Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel Trait: Not having any personal references or people to care for you

• Thread starter Deleted member 21980
  • Start date
Deleted member 21980

Deleted member 21980

Boomercel
-
I had to have some work done at the doctor's office. Was told I needed someone to drop me off and pick me up to bring me home. I told them I didn't have anyone and had to tell them three times because they Kept trying insisting that there had to be someone. They just couldn't get their head around the idea that I don't have anyone.
I eventually had to get a cab, to which the nurse had to get one last jab in "we've never had to do this before".

When they realized how lonely you were they were disgusted tbh

Brutal.

would've roped right on the doctors office

Being incel, doesn't stop you from conversing with fellowcels.

Normies talking from an immense position of privilege pisses me off to no end. They can't wrap their head around the fact that some people have no one to rely on for help.

if it wasn't for my parents, who are 70 now, I'd be in the same situation

Normies talking from an immense position of privilege pisses me off to no end. They can't wrap their head around the fact that some people have no one to rely on for help.
This

"But womyn who are nurses are heroic and compassionate bruh!"
- Retarded normies

I would have made up a name and contact number on the spot to avoid the undue humiliation. Guarantee the nurse was trying to shame you

Most people have no concept of what it's like to not have someone to help them. My ex-boss would complain to me about how hard she has it meanwhile she has a fucking husband and kids. If she has it hard then what the fuck do we have? At least at the end of the day she can go home and talk things through with her husband instead of just sitting alone by herself with no one to give a shit.