Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait: Not having any social media

B

blackpillforever

Greycel
You know that social media would just be a complete waste of time because you don't have any friends on there that you can connect with. If you do have friends, they probably wouldn't want to associate with an ugly incel like you on social media. If you tried social media you would either get virtually ignored or you would get mocked and bullied for your looks by some normie faggots. The latter even happened to St. Blackops 2cel, he posted a pic to facebook and he got mocked by some worthless foids. You know that if you go on social media you'll end up feeling like shit watching Chads and Stacies live their privileged life due to their attractiveness while you're stuck at home feeling like shit. Social media nowadays is common to the point where not having social media makes you look like an antisocial weirdo to people in your age group, so you're pretty much fucked in terms of social interaction. Even if you do create social media you'll have 0 followers or friends and people will still think you're a weirdo. The most you probably have is an anonymous Twitter or Reddit account for arguing with soyfaggots.

Last edited:
True, although I think you mean having social media while using your real name, which is only really applicable to Facebook tbh.

I have a Twitter account but use a pseudonym like most others.

Putting your subhuman face online in 2020? = social death.

True, although I think you mean having social media while using your real name, which is only really applicable to Facebook tbh.

Yeah, those random twitter accounts with anime pfps I always see don't count as social media. You're just a random weirdo on the internet no one cares about.

Yeah, those random twitter accounts with anime pfps I always see don't count as social media.
I think most normies just use social media to interact with friends, Facebook is kind of dead and most people in my school used Snapchat and Instagram to message eachother and whatnot.

I never had an interest in social media. Never realized why people watch the same shit everyone else is watching for hours everyday.

They don't allow fake names anymore jfl.
Completely pointless. You already know the blackpill. There's no need to torture yourself further.

You know that social media would just be a complete waste of time because you don't have any friends on there that you can connect with. If you do have friends, they probably wouldn't want to associate with an ugly incel like you on social media. If you tried social media you would either get virtually ignored or you would get mocked and bullied for your looks by some normie faggots. The latter even happened to St. Blackops 2cel, he posted a pic to facebook and he got mocked by some worthless foids. You know that if you go on social media you'll end up feeling like shit watching Chads and Stacies live their privileged life due to their attractiveness while you're stuck at home feeling like shit. Social media nowadays is common to the point where not having social media makes you look like an antisocial weirdo to people in your age group, so you're pretty much fucked in terms of social interaction. Even if you do create social media you'll have 0 followers or friends and people will still think you're a weirdo. The most you probably have is an anonymous Twitter or Reddit account for arguing with soyfaggots.
Having a facebook if you need it for work is okay. Same with linkedin (if you aren't fine wageslaving in a low paying job)
Twitter is pointless.
Instagram isn't for you.
I think most normies just use social media to interact with friends, Facebook is kind of dead and most people in my school used Snapchat and Instagram to message eachother and whatnot.
Facebook is more like linkedin these days ngl
Every normie that wants to curate a likeable persona of themselves has it.

The only social media I have is an anonymous twitter account where I interact with a group of online racists.

Peace is a dream, reality is a knife.

what do you think is better, having no social media at all or having one with barely any friends and no likes on your pics? i would chose the first ngl